Any thoughts??? Dates, times, locations???? Let make this happen!

Posted Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:30 am

All right then let's do this. Me personally I'd like to do a salty outing but I know everyone is not geared for that. The only requirement I have to be there is if it's not on a Sunday I can't make it...................................Let's see how many people are interested and as soon as we have a rough head count I can MAYBE pull a rabbit out of my hat and get us on Lake Williams in Lebanon. It's a limited access lake that is LOADED with bass. Either that or let's hear some other suggestions. I'm open to all. Keep in mind that the place ought to have an area to possibly BBQ and be beer friendly, read NO STATE PARKS!

Posted Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:18 pm

I might be in for Williams Lake depending on the time frame. I haven't been there yet this year. Yeah, parking is limited, if that's what you mean by limited access.

Posted Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:53 pm

I'll travel just about anywhere in the state. Have a nice tailgate grill to bring along as well.

Posted Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:04 pm

pramsey

I might be in for Williams Lake depending on the time frame. I haven't been there yet this year. Yeah, parking is limited, if that's what you mean by limited access.

Some friends' of mine parents have a cottage there, a little sandy area to launch,a dock,picnic tables. No public launch at williams,that's what I meant by limited access,only a small area designated as public shore fishing. I forgot you've fished there though. What's that shore fishing area look like? Is it a far carry from parking to the water? Picnic tables?

Posted Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:21 am

I'm thinking it's going to be hard to find a place with tables, that's not on state property. I have not ventured far with my yak, so I can't say for sure. Anyone want to throw a date out there? Just keep in mind, Carp needs it to be Saturday, and it would be better for me too.

Posted Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:35 am

ehertzfeld

I'm thinking it's going to be hard to find a place with tables, that's not on state property. I have not ventured far with my yak, so I can't say for sure. Anyone want to throw a date out there? Just keep in mind, Carp needs it to be Saturday, and it would be better for me too.

That would be Sunday for me.

Posted Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:24 am

carp13

ehertzfeld

That would be Sunday for me.

My bad! I mis-read! Sunday it is! Very Happy

Posted Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:30 am

Hey Carp with Sunday I would like to give Williams a try.

Posted Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Good to have you aboard Don. Mac if you wouldn't have posted I would have been giving ya a ring...........Anyone else?

Posted Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:12 pm

Never been to Williams. Let's do this soon while the topic is hot. Any Sunday is fine with me.

Posted Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:35 pm

most sundays are good with me too!

Posted Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:19 pm

I'll make it work! May have a tag-a-long. I picked up a cheep sit-in yak for the kids and wife to use, so my have a kid, or a friend with me. Isn't there more than 5 with yaks on here???

Posted Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:26 am

How's the parking situation at Williams?

Posted Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:42 am

Okay I made the call. My buddy's wife said she would ask her dad if/when we can hang out at his place. Should have an answer this weekend sometime. Hey pramsey,what's the parking situation at the shore fishing area look like just incase he shoots me down.

Posted Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:34 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links