mac636

I gotta go on a diet, otherwise I won't fit into a kayak anymore and I'll have to join you and get a real boat.

Hahahahaha remember those words young feller...actually you aint so young...yep, better start watching the classifieds for a tin can you can afford

Posted Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:39 pm

aqualung

REAL MEN FISH IN BOATS!!!!Real boats

Your just jealous!!! Geriatric guys can't get into a yak! Twisted Evil

Posted Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:44 pm

Oh I see ....you have to be a midget with permission from the wife to fish in a yak

Posted Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Geriatrics could join us with a canoe if they like. As long as it is paddle power. Them old knees just won't bend enough to get into a yak. Luckily, I'm not there just yet.

Posted Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:45 pm

aqualung

Oh I see ....you have to be a midget with permission from the wife to fish in a yak

Posted Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Speaking of -
aqualung

You guys see the latest version of the "Popeil Pocket Fisherman"?
http://benandlarrysfishinggear.com/products.htm

Posted Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:50 am

hey what time are we planning on meeting up there

Posted Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:25 pm

carp13

we should start early if we do that so there's room for everyone,say 7am. I'm up for even earlier than that,I may show up about 5 but maybe but that may not be for everyone. An early start is good too because if I'm not mistaken there is an idle restriction for powerboats on Sundays until 10am or later I think. We can get most of our fishing in before the jet skis and water skiers show up.

Carp will be there early, I should be there a bit after him. I think everyone will show up when they can. I guessing we'll all congregate around noon or so for lunch. Some may leave after that, some will stay and head back out. Hope you can make it.

Posted Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:59 pm

I'll be there between 6 & 7.

Posted Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:30 pm

It would be cool if everyone could try to meet around the same time. Even if I show up super early I'll paddle in at a certain time to meet everyone. It would be cool to see everyone's setups and share ideas for rigging,etc..............My hours have changed at work. I'm probably gonna have to split earlier than expected because I have to wake up between 9 and 10pm now.

Posted Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:47 pm

Crews search for missing kayaker in Old Saybrook
http://www.wfsb.com/story/15000092/search-for-missing-kayaker-in-old-saybrook

Be safe out there fellas, but have fun.

Posted Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:01 pm

aqualung

Crews search for missing kayaker in Old Saybrook
http://www.wfsb.com/story/15000092/search-for-missing-kayaker-in-old-saybrook

Be safe out there fellas, but have fun.

Yeah, I heard about that.

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:08 am

carp13

It would be cool if everyone could try to meet around the same time. Even if I show up super early I'll paddle in at a certain time to meet everyone. It would be cool to see everyone's setups and share ideas for rigging,etc..............

Lets just say 7AM then.

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:14 am

Ok, with two weeks away, here is a quick run down!

July 17, at 7am "or when you can get there", Lake Williams.

Mac is bringing the burgers, dogs and condiments.

Carp is bringing the rolls.

I will bring some chips and "just in case" rolls.

Here is the list of those who said they are coming and guests

1. Hertzy with one son, unless I find another yak, then two sons.
2. Carp with a buddy???
3. Pramsey
4. Jimmybatts
5. Mac636

I would think we would need a accurate head count by the 15th just so we know how much food to bring. So anyone else who would like to join in, just speak up! Would like to get a bunch of us out there!!!

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:18 am

Doing some reasurch, and found this map of the lake. Give a few details that may help us. I'm going to print it and take it with me.

Can't wait!!

Posted Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:59 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links