aqualung

REAL MEN FISH IN BOATS!!!!Real boats

........................................Lung, the "REAL BOAT" has been high and dry for what? The better part of 2 years now because she's too expensive to run? I suggest you high-tail it over to Dick's,drop a couple of beans on a yak and meet us at Williams next Sunday! Wink ....................And Hertzy,what the hell are "just in case rolls"? Just in case Carp doesn't show up? I'll tell ya what. Maybe you shouldn't show up "just in case" I decide to kick your a$$ for that remark. Wink .................pssssst...........the "wink" smiley means I'm just kidding. Very Happy ......................but not for you Lung..................I'M SERIOUS!

Posted Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:34 pm

carp13

...............And Hertzy,what the hell are "just in case rolls"? Just in case Carp doesn't show up? I'll tell ya what. Maybe you shouldn't show up "just in case" I decide to kick your a$$ for that remark. Wink .................pssssst...........the "wink" smiley means I'm just kidding. Very Happy ......................but not for you Lung..................I'M SERIOUS!

Well, thank god I wear glasses!!!!!! Everyone knows, ya can't hit a guy in glasses!!!!!!!!! Very Happy. Accually, I figured I'd bring a pack of each, just incase we have a few who just show up, or some who say, "we'll I'll have just one more"!!!!! Who wants a burger with no bun!! LOL

Posted Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:00 pm

SERIOUS THIS!!!

Are you forgetting I am running my other "real boat" twinkle toes??

Expense is not really the reason I have not run the robalo, it's because I needed time to go through her completely which I have been doing for the past 3 weeks now that I have time.
I have replaced every pump in her, installed a 8" color FF/GPS
on & on.
Any of you clowns around to give me a hand?? Nope! all to busy fishin and whatever..no prob
At least "the shark" helped out for a couple days.
No question she is going to be expensive to run, but I will be sure to wave if I see you at the barn.

Posted Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:11 pm

You'll wave!!!! Too funny!!!!!!

Posted Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:59 pm

aqualung

. . .but I will be sure to wave if I see you at the barn.

Would that be a 1 finger wave, or more? Wink

Posted Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:56 pm

For whatever reason I just felt like getting a rise out of a couple of "older gentlemen" yesterday. I had a feeling Hertzy would be next to impossible,he's too easy going. Go ahead and bring the "just in case" rolls. I was just kidding............On the other hand,you Mr. Lung,that was just plain mean! I was just rattling your cage a little and man I felt that one.............I'm not gonna mess with you no more! Wink

Posted Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:15 am

Sorry , I'm late for the party... I to might be interested in a get together... but I do wish it was salt water. Wink

Posted Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:23 am

Joef you're not late,it's not till July 17th,a week from Sunday. You're very welcome to attend and yeah I wish it was in the salt too but not everyone is geared up for it. It will be a good time though. I fished the lake before,pretty decent little lake and I've also met/fished with a couple of the guys who are attending. Good people.

Posted Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:59 pm

carp13

For whatever reason I just felt like getting a rise out of a couple of "older gentlemen" yesterday.

Isn't that what the little blue pill is for????

Joef, if your free that day, definitely join in! More the merrier! If it makes you and carp feel better, I can bring a salt shaker and everyone and a while, throw some in your faces! Laughing

Posted Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Hey carp, what's the average depth?? especially down by islands were we are launching from. Other than bass, what ealse is in there?

Posted Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:30 pm

actually , I'm not sure yet if I can do that date (maybe)....

I've been a freshwater fisherman forever, but I've got the salt water bug now (last 3 years) its like starting all over... tides and bait... I'm just starting to feel like I'm not a complete idiot... my biggest fish to date is a 37" incher I got this Memorial day:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIoKLNiIHB0[/youtube]

Posted Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 pm

Dude that's an awesome video! Nice fish too. I'm the same way,been fishing the salt for 3 seasons now,starting to get a handle on things but still having minimal results. I don't get too excited about too much nowadays except spring run stripers and the sound............................Elon,the area we are launching at is the deeper end of the lake but it's been a couple of years since I've been there so I don't recall the average depth. Actually I've concentrated more and fished alot more on the other end of the lake. There isn't much else in there except a fair amount of good-sized perch and some pickerel. In fact I'm toying with the idea of doin' some perch fishing. Williams is a good place to catch enough large perch for a fish fry.

Posted Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:13 pm

So, I guess I should get busy and tie some perch flies! Correct me if I'm wrong, but the public access is on the southern part of the lake, around the islands, right? According to the map that I posted, that area is a slow zone. I assumed it was shallow. Well, we all know what assuming does! LOL. Can't wait! Getting super excited!!!!!

Posted Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:33 pm

Some geezers are younger than others apparently!!!! I put up a link to the map site with the launch area marked in a reply to one of MACs advance scout report!

pramsey

Here is the roof top launch site.

http://www.ctfishfinder.com/map.php?zoom=19&lat=41.62965&lon=-72.30125&layers=0B000F0TTTFTTTTFFF

Posted Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:40 pm

pramsey

Some geezers are younger than others apparently!!!! I put up a link to the map site with the launch area marked in a reply to one of MACs advance scout report!

pramsey

Here is the roof top launch site.

http://www.ctfishfinder.com/map.php?zoom=19&lat=41.62965&lon=-72.30125&layers=0B000F0TTTFTTTTFFF

OH! you will pay for that sir!!! Twisted Evil You better have torpedoes installed on that yak of yours, cause I'm aiming for you! Laughing Did ya like that navy reference??? Cool Yeah I did look at that link, but it was a few weeks ago, and I was pretty sure it was, but with that map I found saying it was a slow zone, and carp saying it was the deepest part, I was second guessing my self. I do that alot! lol

Posted Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:33 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links