7 AM?!?!?!? Do you realize how old some of us are?

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Have fun youz guyz....does anybody have one of those catamaran type yaks with a trolling motor that Lung could use???

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:43 pm

I'm shocked you are not attending tbob, I came across this video of you in your younger days when you were a little more fit and trim, you could handle that yak like a pro back then.
But you graduated to ice fishing...and well, lets just say the ice couldn't hold ya...Bwaaahhhaahahahahahahaha

http://youtu.be/qkEns9Y97rc

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Carp, still not sure if I'm flying solo or not. Two boys, one kayak! LOL I did tell the, who ever goes, if they are not ready when I want to leave, I'm leaving them! Twisted Evil LOL

Too funny Lung!

Hey pramsey, I thought you old people were up early, and go to be early! Laughing

Posted Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:53 am

aqualung

I'm shocked you are not attending tbob, I came across this video of you in your younger days when you were a little more fit and trim, you could handle that yak like a pro back then.
But you graduated to ice fishing...and well, lets just say the ice couldn't hold ya...Bwaaahhhaahahahahahahaha

http://youtu.be/qkEns9Y97rc

Posted Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:35 am

wow...you really are messed up....you make light of a life/death situation....not even humorous at all.....not too long ago you woulda been DEVASTATED if sumthin bad happened to me.....goodbye.

Posted Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:49 am

Don't make me pull this car over and come back there!!!!

Posted Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:54 am

My wife just called me and said that my 3rd grandchild (2nd granddaughter) is on her way! Lexia(sp?) is being delivered!!
Just what I need, another girl in the family to go with my wife, 4 daughters, 1 granddaughter, and 1 grandson! (just kiding about the last bit!) Cool
pramsey

Now that I am home again, my wife reminded me that the 17th is also the due date of my 3rd grandchild (second granddaughter, although they never arrive on time, especially girls) so if we get to do it, and you see me paddling for where ever it is we park like I’ve got a shark on my tail, that’s why?

Posted Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:34 am

Congrats GRANDPA, hope all goes well for them both and everyone is healthy.

Posted Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Congrats Pramsey. She came today cause she knew you wanted to fish tomorrow. hope everyone is doing well.

Posted Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:40 pm

I was thinkin' the same thing, If she interfered with the yak-out, me and her would have a tough start, but she must have connected already. I'm going to the hospital now with her big bro, my grandson.
mac636

Congrats Pramsey. She came today cause she knew you wanted to fish tomorrow. hope everyone is doing well.

Posted Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:54 pm

Hey congrats buddy! Will have to give ya a proper hand shake congrats in the morning! Very Happy

Well, as far as tomorrow goes, I will be flying solo! I got passed by a pool! LOL wife is taking them to the mother-in-laws to go swimming. Personally, I think they just didn't want to get up early! Wink See ya guys bright and early!

Posted Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Headin' out the door now guys................see ya at the launch around 7! Very Happy

Posted Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:34 am

Or a little later than 7:00? Nice to finaly meet you guys!

Posted Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:17 pm

Well, for those who have been following this, I'm still here, so that means pramsey didn't get around to installing the torpedoes on his yak! Laughing For all who missed it, you missed a great day! Morning was fantastic, with no boats, no wind! even when the wind and boats came out, it still was a great day out. The fishing according to mac and carp, was great in the early am, but magically faded when I arrived at 6:30!!! LOL Pramsey got there a little after 7. We all headed out in different directions with the plan to meet at noon back at the launch.

Carp lost the big one to a tree, I lost the winning bass to weeds, and mac, well he just lost! Razz His bass was just not big enough to win! pramsey won the biggest fish pool. Mac provided quite a spread of meat. We eat and talked yaks/fishing for an hour or two.

Geat to meet ya prams, and awsome to see mac and carp again. Thanks to mac and carp for bringing the food. Oh and thanks again carp for the cooler and scupper plugs.

I hope to try to get another yak-together in before the fall, so everyone start thinking!

Posted Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:22 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links