I would guess that for the few of us it shouldn't be to much trouble. It's for carry-in boats, but just guessing (haven't been there this year) but there is probably room for 10 cars (maybe a few more) if you park close and there's no trailors. I'll try to take a spin by there tomorrow night and ck it out again.
http://www.ctfishfinder.com/map.php?zoom=19&lat=41.62971&lon=-72.3009&layers=0B000F0TTTFTTTFFFF

Posted Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Hey Carp, how far of a paddle is your buddies place from the public access? If we can't all park in one place, maybe we could park at both, and meet up some were out in the pond.

Posted Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:21 am

It's gota be 2 miles max, cause the lakes only about 2.5 long, and the northern extreme is undeveloped.

Posted Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:57 am

Around 2 miles huh??? Well as long as I get to park were were hanging! 2 miles is WAY too much work for me!!!!!! LOL

Posted Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:09 am

hey guys I am new to the site and this sounds like alot of fun if you wouldn't mind another tag along

Posted Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:50 am

Tag-along, or lead the way! Glad your interested! Smile

Posted Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:07 pm

Yeah,the more the merrier,welcome aboard! ..................Hertzy,the cabin is the second to the last one at the opposite end of the lake. We all probably oughta park at the same area.

Posted Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:08 pm

carp13

We all probably oughta park at the same area.

Yeah, probably a good idea, even with my GPS, I'll probably get lost anyway! LOL

Posted Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:23 pm

Carp.... 2nd to last on the east side or west side?
carp13

Yeah,the more the merrier,welcome aboard! ..................Hertzy,the cabin is the second to the last one at the opposite end of the lake. We all probably oughta park at the same area.

Posted Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Need to park in same area. Best for post fishing festivities.
Anyone have an idea of what to use for standard measurement of fish for lunker? If everyone brings their own camera/phone and we have some type of uniform measuring device for everyone to carry, pic is good enough for me. I'm strictly catch & release. Gotta have a small wager.

Posted Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:58 pm

mac636

Need to park in same area. Best for post fishing festivities.
Anyone have an idea of what to use for standard measurement of fish for lunker? If everyone brings their own camera/phone and we have some type of uniform measuring device for everyone to carry, pic is good enough for me. I'm strictly catch & release. Gotta have a small wager.

Can we have a "smallest catch" award?? I'm a sure in for that one! Very Happy

Posted Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Anyone up for July 17th? I don't mind fishing in the heat. We push this out any further and it may fall apart. We could even call the 24th as a rain date if the weather is REALLY nasty on the 17th.

Posted Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:30 pm

I'll have to check with the boss...............i mean wife Shocked , but as far as my callender, I got nothing on the 17th.

Posted Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:49 pm

Welcome Jimmybatts. Hope you can make it.
Let's hear yay or nays on the date of July 17th.
if Hertzy gets permission, we got something started.

Posted Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:53 pm

I'm in.

Posted Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:07 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links