Regrettably, I'm going to have to miss this one.
Family obligation came up for this particular weekend.
Hope you get some good weather for the event.

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:19 pm

I'm in!

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:25 pm

I'm still in, but does this mean we'll have to come up with our own measuring boards? 'Cause I've stumbled on to this really neat ruler that starts at 8" and about 6"s later it's at 36"

mac636

Regrettably, I'm going to have to miss this one.
Family obligation came up for this particular weekend.
Hope you get some good weather for the event.

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:34 pm

Can everyone bring a measuring tape and just take a picture of the fish lying on the tape?

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:08 pm

As long as the weather is dry I will be there, how many are going? Also, if anyone has a tow rope please bring it. Was there a few weeks ago after it rained, wet leaves on the ramp with no 4WD is not fun.

Posted Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:15 am

ive got a 4wd ..allways got a chain with me your covered

Posted Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:16 pm

kapteam24

how many are going?

Looks like time for a head count. I'm in for now!

Posted Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:53 pm

Looks like the excitement and interest for this event may have tapered off?
Going back through the post I see:
Nwdarkcloud
kapteam24
x182dan
redneckangler
pramsey
peco
kitchen2218
ehertzfeld - ?
Carp13 - ?
bassman101 - ?
angryjohn - ?
I think I’m going up for the experience regardless of competition and food. Is there still enough interest for the pools etc, should I bring up the table again? Not seeing the same rabid interest as the late spring early summer outing. But like I said, I’ll be there, unless I need a boat or dogsled to get there.

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:23 pm

I'm up for the pool if others are into it. Are we starting at 7:00 or meeting at 7:00 and starting later? Still a little dark at 7:00 these days. Is everyone bringing food to share or just what they want? Looks like the weather will be OK, hope the forcast doesn't change.

Posted Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:22 pm

8-2 I think would be good. If you want to launch earlier thats fine but lunker pool starts at 8.

Posted Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:44 pm

Looks decent for Sunday. I'll probably get there early just to poke around. Never been to Winchester. Of course, I say that now, not Sunday when I'm hitting the snooze bar. All artificials or anything goes? Someone mentioned a grill. Anyone bringing one? If so, I was going to bring some dogs, maybe some potato salad. Hope we get a decent turnout!

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:36 pm

In that case I will bring along my table and see if I can grab a few other odds and ends, but do we have a grill to use? ehertzfeld and mac (I think) provided last time, but last word was mac was out and I'm not sure of herzy's status!

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:02 pm

I can provide burgers and rolls but we need a grill to cook this stuff on, can anyone provide one?

Posted Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:10 am

Are we doing $5 per pot? $5 for bass and $5 other species pool? Or should we up it to $10? Just bring a measuring tape and get a good picture of the length. If the picture is not legible then it will not be counted. I am going to assume we are all honest fisherman here.

Posted Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:55 am

Can't make this one fellas, my apologies.

Posted Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:08 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links