I need to know everyones opinion on "other species" if we are only going to get a few people that want to do that then its not worth it. I say that you'd have to catch a keeper pike that is atleast 26inches for it to count. I wouldn't mind helping out with the origination of the lunker pools if I can get some interest. I will try and get some guys from the other sites involved too.

Posted Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:48 am

I'd be in for both pools. Not really worried if there are only a few people. It doesnt have to be that organized. If you want to fish for pike, bring something long enough to measure with and take a picture. Thats good enough for me. It's all in good fun!

Posted Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:46 pm

I'm in for the rock bass pool! Laughing

Posted Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Roger the 10/21 date for me

Posted Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:42 am

peco

I'm in for the rock bass pool! Laughing

senko sally you can win that pool! Its all yours.

Posted Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:37 pm

My is canoe available if anyone wants to join us but needs to get off the shore. Just LMK and I can throw it on top of the truck.
[url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=178&u=13096288]
[/url]

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:00 am

So who plans on attending this event?

Posted Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:13 am

weekend of oct 21 ?
have we settled on a location ...Winchester was mentioned is that a definate ?
Eather way im planning to join ya

Posted Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:29 am

nwdarkcloud

weekend of oct 21 ?
have we settled on a location ...Winchester was mentioned is that a definate ?
Eather way im planning to join ya

Yes I think winchester is the place this time. Get some of your friends to join us!

Posted Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:46 am

I am in

Posted Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:32 pm

cool

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:06 pm

ehertzfeld...
vert nice job at backyard engineering .....
did you make it so it kicks up if you hit something ? or is it still in lock down with the factory slots

If your thinking of a kick back system Pm me I have a idea for ya Ive used in the past that worked for me

Dan.....
Roger the freinds from my end, im putting the word out (more the merrier) Very Happy

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:11 pm

x182dan

Yes I think winchester is the place this time. Get some of your friends to join us!

I'm still thinkin' I'm in, but the closer it gets the cooler it gets, and the more I think, "Ya know, I've never used my yak as an ice sled before."

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:21 am

pramsey

x182dan

I'm still thinkin' I'm in, but the closer it gets the cooler it gets, and the more I think, "Ya know, I've never used my yak as an ice sled before."

If anyone wants to borrow my bass tender I can throw it in the back of my pick up or you could stop by and pick it up before the tourny as I will be fishing from my bass boat. It is a 10 foot boat. It has 2 swivel seats, electric trolling motor, battery, etc.

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:42 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links