Dammmmm!Betcha we woulda killedem in there.....poor fish havent seen a shiner in a month if not more!!!!

Posted Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:51 am

If Holbrook Pond is a no-go, I may just go up the the expo in Hartford.

Posted Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:12 pm

Looks like rain for Sat anyway.

Posted Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:58 am

ehertzfeld

Looks like rain for Sat anyway.

That's pretty damn funny, to me anyway

Posted Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:02 pm

If The CTFF ice fishing get together turns out to be a no go we could just meet up at TBob's house Saturday night instead and play cards. How about a No Limit hold em' tournament, $20 bucks a man? BYOB ofcourse but we could all pitch in for pizza so Bob doesn't have to cook. Wink

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:25 am

carp13

If The CTFF ice fishing get together turns out to be a no go we could just meet up at TBob's house Saturday night instead and play cards. How about a No Limit hold em' tournament, $20 bucks a man? BYOB ofcourse but we could all pitch in for pizza so Bob doesn't have to cook. Wink

STFU!U EFFIN CRAZY? I am surprised you dont want me to provide a freekin cod fishfry too.Plus to let all these nut jobs in my house it sure gonna cost more than a 20 dollar buy-in!FUGITABOTIT CARPY!

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Did somebody say TBob was throwing a Cod fishfry????

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:25 pm

i heard that,lol

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:55 pm

So it's poker,Bud heavies and cod fillets at TBob's then! Wink

Posted Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:20 am

carp13

So it's poker,Bud heavies and cod fillets at TBob's then! Wink

NOT.....its if ya wanna play poker go to Mohegan...and u better stick to Bud Light(u cant handle the heavies) and if ya want codfry go to City Fish in Htfrd.

Posted Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:36 am

But your house is closer to me than City Fish and WAY closer than the Mohegan. Laughing

Posted Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:16 am

There is a slim chance with this melt down we will get the next couple days, the access road may get plowed. Anyone know anybody in the state highway dept. in that area? Nothing a case of beer can't fix

Posted Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:59 am

so whats the deal....is this thing on or postponed???

Posted Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Looks doubtful.
Winds supposed to be 40 mph Saturday.
I'm heading to a tournament on Beseck Lake (if it doesn't get canceled).

Posted Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:17 pm

postponed due to no access.

Posted Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:23 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links