I drove by Hollbrook today and it was plowed!

Posted Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:05 pm

aqualung

There is a slim chance with this melt down we will get the next couple days, the access road may get plowed.

Posted Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:08 pm

I was there today too. tb was that you in the truck? I could get to maybe 100 yds (ok, maybe 50) of the launch. Don't know about the ice, but....

Posted Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Do we want to try for Next Saturday???

Posted Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:45 am

Since this shindig never happened and it is now possibly going to be rescheduled I have a request. If there is still interest and everyone wants to do it, would it be too much of an inconvenience to make it for a Sunday? Initially I planned on going but I have since started yet another new job (damned economy!) and I work Saturdays now and Sunday is the only day I will be available for for quite sometime. I'd like to go but if the general concensus is that Sunday is no good then I'll just have to miss it this year. What do ya think guys?

Posted Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:54 am

I'm out for next week, but I wasn't fishing anyway, so don't schedule based on me.

ehertzfeld

Do we want to try for Next Saturday???

Posted Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:12 am

Carpy it's all good with me, but at this point regardless of when it is, it would be a last minute decision on my part.

Posted Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:16 am

Sunday would be good for me as well.

Posted Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:46 am

Sunday works for me, I will just have to pack it in sooner. Got to meet the ex-wife, kid drop off.

Posted Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:05 pm

Sunday would be fine with me.

Posted Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:23 pm

Okay so where's TBob and Big O? Short of them 2 Sunday seems to work for everyone. Appreciate it guys! (I'm speaking of people who have been on the site for some time,don't mean to slight any of the new guys who plan to attend,I'm just not familiar with any of you is all.) ...................Oh and Lundrunner too. But I'm not sure if he ever planned to make it the first time around..................Missed a few other guys too,CWD,1Putt, John7110,Tb?

Posted Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:11 pm

Ill be there sunday.

Posted Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:26 pm

I would be a maybe for either day.....been workin 7 days a week for the last month.(gotz hot job that we tryin to make good on and just this past Friday we took about 3 steps backward,just cant fix stupid yaknow!)....Sunday is my double bubble day so......just got a new tow vehicle and puttin some extra coin together for it.Youz guyz do what you gotta do.

Posted Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:57 pm

What a crock of sh*t TBob, since when do you not blow off work to fish? C'mon buddy you gotta go!

Posted Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:20 pm

i cant make it,working on the wifes jeep,been waiting for all the parts for better than a week

Posted Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:11 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links