I'll discuss it with my boss today and see if I can make it on Monday if that's the way it pans out.

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:26 am

Hope the Boss man is good to ya Carp cuz it looks like Sunday is definitely out, unless by chance some miracle happens.

Sun
NW winds 20 to 30 kt. Gusts up to 45 kt in the morning. Seas 9 to 14 ft...subsiding to 6 to 9 ft in the afternoon. Rain and snow likely in the morning with vsby 1 to 3 nm.

Sun Night
NW winds 15 to 20 kt...diminishing to 10 to 15 kt after midnight. Seas 3 to 5 ft...subsiding to 2 to 3 ft after midnight.

Mon
W winds 5 to 15 kt. Seas 1 foot or less.

Monday looks sweet though

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:11 am

mac...if we end up goin Monday are you in????

carp...let me know what your deal is asap....I will call and get spots.

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:56 am

I'm pretty sure Mac is in for Mon. according to what he said here

Already have Monday scheduled as a vacation day.

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:22 am

Carp did same thing......only cause both of the greenies/lightweights needed Monday off also to recuperate from their big fishin trip!!!

CARP CALLED ME....he out for monday.

I just called YB....NO decision final until Sat 3 p.m. latest forecast.
I am to call at 3:15 to get final answer!THINGS CHANGE AS WE KNOW!

Also told her if we do get blown out that we need 3 spots for Monday!!!!

Sundays trip is soldout....so pretty sure they will get enuf flowover like us to sail on Monday.

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:23 pm

I'm definately in for Monday.
I'll check for posts Saturday afternoon to see what the final call is for Sunday.
Too bad Carp can't make it.
Couldn't we lay a cheap mattress in the back of the truck so he could sleep on the way home Monday? Poor guy gotta get up at 2AM to go to work.

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:26 pm

Couldn't we lay a cheap mattress in the back of the truck so he could sleep on the way home Monday?

That's very doable, but I think Carp is the fragile type Laughing

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:57 pm

aqualung

Couldn't we lay a cheap mattress in the back of the truck so he could sleep on the way home Monday?

That's very doable, but I think Carp is the fragile type Laughing

Cheap mattress, mummy style sleeping bag closed up over his head, and a few bungee cords to secure him in. He'd sleep like a baby.

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:19 pm

That would work...as long as he has his 8-10 brewskis first.

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:05 pm

This sucks guys. I'm up at midnight every night,punch in at 2:00 am,been burning the candle at both ends for quite awhile ,only been getting 6 hours a night for months now,just don't think I'd make it,gotta be half way alert to drive in NYC,don't wanna smash up a truck.Gotta pass if it ends up being Monday.

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:37 pm

yup...sux!....YB just called....Monday it is!....grabbed rail positions 7,8,9.....hope ok withya Lung!

They rescheduled Big Money trip for next Saturday also.

Posted Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:21 am

Just got the call myself. Didn't expect them to call each person. Class outfit.
Monday it is.
Nice day to hang at home and make a big crock o chili. Should have enough to bring a couple bowls on Monday.

Posted Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:39 am

tbob55

MAC,are you all set via carp on where commuter lot is near mall?
If we get green light meet at 1:30....correct Lunger?

Never been by it. near Buckland Mall, right?

Posted Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:30 pm

take mall exit off 84..Buckland st...take left....u will see friendlys then chilis on left......entrance is after chilis......huge lot.....ok?

will send u my cell via pm....then give me yours too.

Posted Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:10 pm

TBob & Lung. See you at commuter lot. 1:30AM.
Just finished clearing trees and driveways. Gonna be easy to watch some football and get some sleep after.

Posted Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:46 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links