Mac it just got canceled. I dont have power so i cant go into detail

Posted Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:26 pm

That sucks.
Just finished packing and was going to catch some shuteye.
Looks like time to drink now and go to work tomorrow.
Let me know if another date shows up. Prefer weekend, but would do a Friday or Monday.

Posted Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:04 pm

mac/lung/carp.....YB sailing last trips next sat and sun...sat is a BigMoney trip.......I grabbed 3 spots today for sat and told her might need a 4th......
so whos gonna be in???....hopin all 4 of us can try for a redo!

let me know here asap whos fishin!

Posted Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Saturday sounds good to me. Hope Lung can go, otherwise I don't have a setup and can't catch squat without rod/reel.

Posted Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:10 pm

not to worry...sure hopin he goes also but if not can pickup setup for you.....will swing by carps house to see if he is in....no power makes it tough to communicate....but I have gen at home.

Posted Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:16 am

My vote goes to Sunday if i do make it.
No biggie tbob has it all covered

Posted Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:15 pm

Lung,If you are saying you cant do saturday I will reconsider holding off and go Sunday so that we can all fish together.

Carp is a no for sat....will check to see if he would be a yes for sunday.
How bout you mac.....either day or have preference???

Need to hash this out so can tell YB whatzup too.

Posted Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:26 pm

I don't work weekends, so it doesn't matter to me. Would be good if we all went together.

Posted Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:04 am

mac,Just spoke to carp...he out for this weekend....now wtg for response from Mr.Lung on what he can do....will keep u informed.

Posted Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:27 am

OK mac...heres the deal so far...just spoke to Lung...he will do either day but.....I need to touch base with the boat and see excatly how things are looking for them people/numbers wise....if they end up only havin enuf for sat we will stik with that...if they for sure are goin sun we may jump to that day...so keep an eye out here for any updates as i get them.

AS LONG AS WEATHER/SEAS ALLOW US....WE BE FISHIN FOR FREEKIN SURE ONE OF THE WEEKEND DAYS!...I WANNA GO BAD!!!

Posted Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:46 am

tbob55

I WANNA GO BAD!!!

You???
You guys got me all worked up about this trip.
This will be my first pollock trip. If I don't go now, I'll probably end up havin to wait til next year. Once ice comes, I'll be in that mode til spring thaw.
Mother Nature better be good to us.

Posted Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:57 am

by the way...if sun turns out to be a regular 8 hr trip we will def stik with sat.

mac,not to worry,if this weekend blows us out there are 2 other boats we can get on in november....Eastmans and/or Yankee Fleet.

YOU WILL CATCH BIG POLLOCK THIS MONTH!

Posted Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:48 am

I called bout 4:30...got VM.....will call again in a.m. for latest info to help us figure out which day works best for us....Lung is in either day.

Posted Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:12 pm

Just called again...got VM again.Will keep trying YB.

Eastmans report from yesterday.....15-20 fish PP...big pollock and haddock...also caught were many nice cod up to 40 lbs.....all cod went back into the ocean.

Hopin to speak to Becky today and get latest info for this weekend.

Posted Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:57 am

Becky just called me...for Sat they have 14 so far and for sun only 9 so far.....think we best stick to game plan and fish on sat....if they dont get more for sunday they wont sail. Told her I will call her friday morn for final word.

mac and lung.....good to go for saturday?

Posted Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:21 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links