Just got shocking news....CARP and MAC finally bit the bullet and are joining Lung and I on a cod/haddock/pollock trip! This oughta be a good one!I have started this thread mainly for the 4 of us to communicate in the days leading up to this most epic adventure!

(carp...workin on a reel for you)

Posted Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:27 am

Yes, my spot is officially locked in.
Lookin forward to that beginners luck money fish. Laughing

Posted Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:09 pm

What's shocking is you posting on this site!!!!

Mac I got ya on the rod set up and the jigs if you want, you too Carp for the jigs, teasers also.

Looks like we gotz ourselves some bieetches tbibbidity

Posted Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:33 pm

Hey...this place comes in handy once in a while dude.

I also will share jigs.teasers.etc. as needed. Any lost though and you will reimburse cost.

Yup...newbies can carry the heavy stuff!

Truck ready for trip???

(carpy,still workin on reel issue forya)

Headsup for all......meet 1:30 a.m. at commuter lot in Manchester.

Posted Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Yeah, if you can acquire a LH reel that would be huge and much appreciated.,Good times fellas,good times! ...............Oh and can someone please tell Mac who catches the money fish in this group? Wink

Posted Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:19 am

Yes I can do that carper.....if memory serves me correctly over the past few years Mr.Lung has won numerous pools....Mr.tbob has won several and the ONETIME that Chicago Carp groundfished he managed to pull off a 3rd place with a poor,lonely pollock that died in the box all by itself.

Posted Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:44 am

tbob55

Truck ready for trip???

Headsup for all......meet 1:30 a.m. at commuter lot in Manchester.

Ummmm my truck is a 1996 and is running fine at the moment, I make NO guarantees 10 days from now

Scuzzeeee me!! we leave the lot when I get there, I have the ride remember Razz

Posted Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:25 am

Why you drivin truck that old with all that money you gotz?then maybe you should consider parkin it until the trip and use alternate vehicle in meantime.

oh sorry....out of bounds on me/my bad......Arky II,what time would you like us at the lot???

FYI...as of this morn 7 spots remain open.

Last edited by tbob55 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:04 am

Thought we were riding in the Ca-dee-lack? Crying or Very sad

Posted Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:37 am

Can fit(barely the way Lung rolls)3 plus stuff....not 4 plus stuff.
We could always take your new ride yaknow.

p.s....not havin much luck as yet on stupid left hand reel.

Posted Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:42 am

mac636

. . .Lookin forward to that beginners luck money fish. . . .

Worked for me Mac, Good Luck

Posted Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:55 pm

tbob55

Why you drivin truck that old with all that money you gotz?then maybe you should consider parkin it until the trip and use alternate vehicle in meantime.

oh sorry....out of bounds on me/my bad......Arky II,what time would you like us at the lot???

FYI...as of this morn 7 spots remain open.

R U serious?? I drive that old truck cuz its all me can afford, you don't see me in no low rider Caddy and gold chains round my neck like you Mr Shaft.

We can work out the time a couple days before.

You bet, it's going to be a great time Carpy.

How cool would that be Mac, beginners luck on the pool money...Yeah Maun!!

Hey anybody else want to jump on this trip? still room, post up, everyone is welcome to fish with us.

Posted Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:03 pm

Mr.Shaft!...thats too funny !

You takin some kinda happy pillz Lung?....now u rootin for mac to take home some money???

anybody else?....R U serious???

Posted Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:17 pm

anybody else?....R U serious???

Heyyyy ya never know, some real fishermen may have snuck in when I wasn't lookin

My old truck does me good, but you Mr tbob shaft, you shine that Caddy up real nice now!
http://youtu.be/ZVANQheoRUw

Posted Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:26 pm

From the looks of things you still have way tooo much time on your hands doin nuthin productive.Maybe you oughta shine up some of those "secret weapons" that I always hear bout for the 30th!!!

Arent you happy I started this thread....gives you sumthin to do all day!

Posted Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:48 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links