HOLD ON!!!!
You mean to tell me Mr tbob sir, you tossed a lousy buck to Carp who was working so hard to feed his addiction and being totally honest about it, then went across the street to by a rap CD with no profanity in it for 5 big ones.. WTF were you thinking???? That's like buying a mug of beer without the beer while your brother is going through withdrawls.
You be riding in the bed of the truck on this trip if you're lucky.

Mac...Bring whatever you want, I think I saw a microwave last time on the boat not sure....but I am going to warn you.
DON'T !!! bring any hot pockets Or you will live years having to listen to the wrath of Carp.

Posted Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Hey,he said 1 buck per pic!Not my fault!

That truck is so old it has a freekin cassette player in it Carp. And that dont work either.

But he was nice enuf to put a cap on it today so all our stuff stays safe and dry.

yup, latest seas are 2-4s...so far,so good.

mac, when we get off hiway we stop for a quick egg sandwich!

Posted Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:04 pm

You are a day late and a dollar short with the weather there tbibity, they updated it at 3:00PM

Sun

NW winds 10 to 15 kt. Seas around 2 ft.

Leave the weather forcast to me Razz

Don't trust him on the egg sandwich Mac...ask him how good the last one he had when we went on the YB was when big john was driving

Posted Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:17 pm

ok,will do....I like your info better anyways!Not quite sure where ya get it but................................................

Hey, that hot dog worked in a pinch! It is under new management,they better have their chit together this time!

Posted Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:18 pm

aqualung

....but I am going to warn you.
DON'T !!! bring any hot pockets Or you will live years having to listen to the wrath of Carp.

I was informed by an unnamed source that bringing Philly cheese pockets was a prerequisite for these trips.
Wouldn't want to mess with the mojo. Rolling Eyes

Posted Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:59 pm

aqualung

Mac...Bring whatever you want, I think I saw a microwave last time on the boat not sure....but I am going to warn you.

No..............Mac bring whatever you want, BUT if every time I turn around you are hovering over the microwave with a HotPocket hanging out of your maw and one in the oven THEN and only THEN will you feel the wrath of Carp! Very Happy

Posted Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:12 am

And for you Mr. TBob,I'm surprised at you. We're a bunch of old white guys going cod fishing,well you 3 are old I'm still youthful and full of vigor.BUT THERE AIN"T NO RAP MUSIC JUMPING OFF! Geezus they must have seen you coming. What else did you buy when you were in NYC?.I bet you came home with a brand new Rolex,six gold chains and a pack of tube socks!

Posted Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:20 am

Man, you know me to well I guess....actually was in the market for a Rolex and was dealing with another "brother" over one but he was getting nervous cause of some guy nearby on a cell that looked like NYPD. He wanted me to wait til the coast was clear but I had to keep rollin so I told him fuggitabotit.

Posted Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:44 am

hovering over the microwave with a HotPocket hanging out of your maw and one in the oven

Hey! I resemble that comment!

Posted Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:06 am

carp....Lung has a setup for you to use if you want....prob better reel than what I have....let us know.

Posted Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:47 am

It don't matter much to me what I use but If I land a money fish it's worth $50 to the kind gent who sets me up. So you two decide amongst yourselves. I'm just happy to be going and to have a couple of good buds who don't mind loaning me their chit..........................................besides that I'm so confident in my abilities that you can hand me a cane pole rigged with a bobber and a nightcrawler and I'm still capable of putting an 80lb cod in the boat! Wink

Posted Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:54 pm

If thats the case($50) use mine!!!

but.....you musta been smokin some real good chit to make that last comment about an 80 lb fish!

uh-oh...Lung sees 4-6s now and I am seeing even worse!Not lookin too healthy boys!Back up plan is to fish Monday if needed as long as boat can sail!

Posted Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Already have Monday scheduled as a vacation day.
Got my new boots in the mail today and got a call this afternoon. Seems my square hit on Monday night and $450 comin my way. I believe in an earlier post I smelled that money.
Now, if weather permits, it should keep flowin my way.

Posted Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Excellent Mac!! Nice hit on the game.
FYI Monday would not be a money trip I don't think so the cost would be less, but the YB is Tbobs baby so he would have details.

Let's just hope things improve for Sunday cuz I don't think Carp has the liberty to take Monday but HOPEFULLY I'm wrong.

Posted Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:24 pm

CONGRATS MAC!DAMM GOOD HIT INDEED!!!
YUP,IF WE END UP GOIN ON MONDAY WOULD STILL BE A MARATHON TRIP 5 TO 5 FOR $80.

MAC,are you all set via carp on where commuter lot is near mall?
If we get green light meet at 1:30....correct Lunger?

Posted Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:39 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links