Who's the man with the cod jig in his hand ............SHAFT!

Posted Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:12 am

dont know size of trip or boat or date fill me in may have acouple more if its not a private trip

Posted Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:53 pm

murky

dont know size of trip or boat or date fill me in may have acouple more if its not a private trip

The Yellowbird is running a Big Money trip on Sunday,Oct 30...5 to 5...$130....pool payout I am pretty sure is $700 and $300 if all 24 spots taken.... you do NOT pick rail positions ahead of time.....when boat pulls up to dock Cap Rick will deal out half playing cards....as he draws one at a time and a match is made that person then boards and picks his rail position.
I think there is about 7 spots still open as of yesterday.
http://www.yellowbirdfishing.com/

If you wanna join us call 603-929-1995 and make reservation.

Posted Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Mr.Carp...aint lookin to good for left hand reel....had one response and he said small reel he uses it for toggin/flukin and had 30 lb PP on it. I asked if there is room to load it up with 65 lb PP but no response as yet.

Mr.Lung....when I talked to Becky the other day I told her "red tackle bag" had been found she was quite happy for you. She also said next time keep track of your chit better.

Mr.Tbob has plan in place to capture first place money so all you jokers will be just fishin for second place.

Posted Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:05 pm

tbob55

Mr.Lung....when I talked to Becky the other day I told her "red tackle bag" had been found she was quite happy for you. She also said next time keep track of your chit better.
Mr.Tbob has plan in place to capture first place money so all you jokers will be just fishin for second place.

YO Shaft....you tell Becky, if she is going to offer advice to me...she needs to quit being a dock monkey and get a real job. Rolling Eyes

But then again if I had real bro's looking out for a toasted bud
well Idunno lack of communication maybe??? that would not of been an issue.... Confused

Posted Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:20 pm

[quote="tbob55"]Mr.Carp...aint lookin to good for left hand reel....had one response and he said small reel he uses it for toggin/flukin and had 30 lb PP on it. I asked if there is room to load it up with 65 lb PP but no response as yet.

Well thanks for trying anyway. If I find a way to do it,you think Tackle Direct could get me one in the mail in time for next weekend if I order Monday?

Posted Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:39 pm

Well....you realize I do my best to look out forya Mr.Toast....(at least I was able to find KEYS).....prob a good idea to bring only 1 box of beverage instead of 2 this time.

Carp,no idea on that. I have a rod forya to put it on ifya do.Remember use 65/80 PP and also topshot of mono.I have a spool of 50 mono you can use for that if you want to.

Posted Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:14 am

Found this carp, not a bad ratio, price not bad including shipping
I don't know anything about this specific reel though. I have owned several Quick spinning reels and liked them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DAM-QUICK-231LS-231-LS-Left-hand-Power-Champion-Conventional-levelwind-Reel-NIB-/250899895232?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6acc93c0

Posted Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:14 am

Going through some old gear and found my boots have a slit down the side. Probably from dry rot due to lack of use. New pair added to my things to do list today.
I'll make sure the new pair has room to stuff in the extra cash coming my way soon. Mr. Green

Posted Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:36 am

You better buy a handkerchief too, to wipe those tears away as I pocket the cash Very Happy

Posted Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:13 am

All you need is a pair of old sneakers for what you gonna be doing.

Posted Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:15 am

I was in NYC this past weekend and ran into Carp at Times Square!
Never expected to see him there. Dude, I thought all this time you had a REAL JOB!!!I still cant believe you made me put a dollar in your bucket before you let me take the pic!!!WTF? Hope you have enuf now for the trip Sunday!

Posted Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:07 pm

Geez Carp, that's gotta be a tough way to make your fun money when even your friend only gives you a buck.

Posted Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:16 am

The fishing is looking up fellas found this report from yesterday on another site, Eastman's and Yellowbird fish the same water.
Let's keep our fingers crossed it holds up and for some ok weather

Fished the marathon on eastmans yesterday with my brother and we had a pretty good day catching 27 pollock and two keeper cod. Capt nate did a great job and we drift fished with two of the drifts lasting around a hour of fishing. Had a great trip looking forward to going out again.

Posted Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:51 am

Man O Man times must be tough, Carp must still be working that corner...

murky

So Murky?? Posted up the details for ya, you in???
You been kinda quiet

Posted Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:57 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links