am shocked this thread died so soon

I'm shocked you're shocked, what did you tip over on your scooter and bang your head??? Razz

A handful of main players stepped up and that's about the norm.
That's why it was a info gathering thread, I am guilty of not trying to keep it stirred up.

From the looks of things it's not happening anyways (from here)

Posted Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:33 am

Book the boat and they shall come.

Posted Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:00 am

We'll see, I sent an email specifically eliminating Mark as capt and told em their $6 rod rental was a bit ridiculous for a private charter.

Not sure they will even respond back

Posted Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:01 pm

ok good....thats a start.....and make sure the bags are free also!bwahaha.

Posted Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:40 pm

tbob55

ok good....thats a start.....and make sure the bags are free also!bwahaha.

I will bring you your very own box of zip lock bags just to keep the peace between you and whatever captain we may have.

Now on a more serious note...how does Nov. 4th sound???
A little on the early side in my opinion for a real good pollock bite, however if they weren't hitting so well shift gears and go for Haddock.
I'm not sure of the date of the cod closure in the GOM I need to check that out.

I want want everyones thoughts or at least the majorities opinion on the Nov. 4th date.

Posted Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:45 am

Fine with me but only if TBob likes it will I agree to it. Very Happy

Posted Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:36 pm

I'm there!.....If there is anyone who is tempted to go but don't know what it's all about here's a couple of picks from when I went. Never did anything like it before and had a blast. Even caught a pool winner that paid for my trip!

carp13

Fine with me but only if TBob likes it will I agree to it. Very Happy

So which one is it??? Answer A or answer B?????

Last edited by aqualung on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:15 pm

4th is fine with me.

Posted Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Sorry to say, but I' gunna have to pass on this trip. Money is tight, and I have no day's off. I can only do things on the weekends. Maybe next time. Sad

Posted Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:08 am

I'm there Lung. Answer "B" was bait for someone else. You weren't supposed to bite! Wink

Posted Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:25 am

Sorry Carp, thought you were coming down with another case of indecision Laughing

Gotcha Hertzy, would of been nice if you could have made it.

You might not miss anything at all actually, we sure don't have enough here in our little group to leave the dock.

I'm not going to go crazy trying recruit fishermen to fill it, so ultimately it will come down to tbob and his band of misfits Razz
if we can pull this off or not.

Posted Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:31 am

gotz no calendar here in Cali!...nobody here uses one....so what the fuk kinda day is the 4th????

my merry band of misfit motha fukkas pollock killas are waitin for you to stop wafflin.....geeeezus.......BUT,please, NO MARK or no can do...thanx Lung.

Posted Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:30 pm

my merry band of misfit motha fukkas pollock killas are waitin for you to stop wafflin.

well played grasshopper

Nov. 4th is the first friday of November..I suppose they live in caves too in Cali, no calender technology out there huh??

I have been assured if I book the 4th, your favorite capt. will not be the capt.

When you find time to leave the beach you are at and get out of your speedo, your wife might like to see you a little today.

When you find time give me a call and we can discuss the details

Posted Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:57 pm

tbob in a speedo on a beach.............great, I'm gonna have nightmares tonight! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Posted Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:20 pm

tbob55

. . .no calendar here ...

I'm still trying to figure out how tbob could be somewhere with cell phone/internet capability but no calander available??

Posted Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:02 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links