LMFAO!!!!!YOUR CREATIVITY NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME!!! AND I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE WITH THE CAVIAT THAT IT NOT BE ACROSS THE POND BUT BETWEEN THE TWO TIPUPS THAT I DESIGNATE AS BEGINNING AND END!!!NEITHER ONE OF US COULD MAKE IT ACROSS THE POND AND LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT!

Posted Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:04 pm

"not that there's anything wrong with that"
aqualung

tbob55

Nah,I ll pass on the room.....besides, he looks like hes more in your age bracket...I dont want you to be upset with me.

alright then....just no funny business from you on the ice...not even a kiss on the cheek.

Posted Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:12 pm

Hope those tip ups are only 20 feet apart. Even that may be pushing it.

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:20 pm

thanks for your vote of confidence mac!

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:00 pm

tbob55

I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE WITH THE CAVIAT THAT IT NOT BE ACROSS THE POND BUT BETWEEN THE TWO TIPUPS THAT I DESIGNATE AS BEGINNING AND END!!!

Now if that ain't a SQUIRM I don't know what is.

Just man up and wear your running shoes.

And who said you are authorized to designate anything???
Don't you worry your little self bout me making it across the pond Wink
you just worry bout you, bring an extra pack of smokes to calm yourself after, and I will bring a few extra premium cigars.

thanks for your vote of confidence mac!

Don't pay no attention to him he don't know nuttin!!

Posted Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:19 am

I'm not into ice fishin', but now you're makin' it interesting enough, I may come up to visit and watch the race with some cigars and some scotch!!!

Posted Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:35 am

Thats the spirit pramsey...you might even find ice fishing interesting.

I think Mac came to the event last year, never having ice fished before
just to join us and share his hard cider, that a friend of his produces....hint hint!!

Posted Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:52 am

Squirm?....not a squirm at all just trying to set some parameters ahead of time so you dont get all "whiny" in front of everybody.
And just cause you are some bigshot moderator here does not authorize you to call all the shots either Mister....but all this doesnt even matter anymore so you can thank your lucky stars we had this huge storm which will make fishin difficult,never mind a foolish foot race!

And also need to point out your CRS is acting up once again........
Mac brought that delicious homemade wine...........not cider.

Posted Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:10 pm

Good chance I'll see you on the ice for this one. I'll try and bring some of that juice.
And Pramsey, you might just get hooked on hard water fishing. Caught my first pike last weekend on Lake Beseck. Love to eat the cold water perch, but after that first pike, I'm hooked!! Been out about 8 times this year. I'll be out this weekend as well. Might be trying some night time Eyes on Saturday night for the first time. Just finished setting up my bait tank on the porch. Water stays nice and cold, and last weekends leftover shiners are doing fine.

Posted Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Watch the teeth on those pike and 'eyes!

Posted Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:52 am

I hope the race is after the: beer, brandy, scotch, homemade wine, pack of smokes, cigars and muchies. I'd pay good money to see that!

Posted Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Flea,I can f-in gaurantee it would NOT be before we consume all of the above!!!

And I guess I should mention now that each person attending MUST kick in $10 each. $5 which will go towards the biggest fish pool.The other $5 will go to the winner of the "AMAZING RACE"!

Posted Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Shheeeeesh I was gonna say "build it and they will come" but now charging admission to watch two walruses slither across the ice???
I Dunno????

Posted Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Well worth the $5.

Posted Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:04 pm

The animal channel runs video of walruses mating for free!

aqualung

Shheeeeesh I was gonna say "build it and they will come" but now charging admission to watch two walruses slither across the ice???
I Dunno????

Posted Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:23 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links