Sorry to hear about your wife flea and you can't attend, good news your wife is doing better. See you at the next event Wink

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Sorry to hear about your wife, also sorry you can't make it.Hope she gets better soon.

Posted Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:21 am

Sorry to hear about your wife flea, Hope she is well My prayfers go out. as for me gents as you can see I didnt make it... been struggling for the past couple days with a respritory infection,
i would have died trying to driil holes with my peice of s*** auger..
Guess I spared you your pool money. Enjoy this beautiful day and my money is on Carp! LOL i'M Right I want 20 percent or I'm snappin legs..

Posted Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:17 am

it was an AWSOME day out on the lake with u guys and i hope we do it again soon!

Posted Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:41 pm

Yup flea,we missed finally meeting you but glad the wife doing better!
Pauly,too bad you couldnt make it..sounds to me like YOU were snugglin somewhere without a good sleepin bag!..hope you feel better soon.......plenty good laughs,brandy,beer and homemade wine but not much in the way of decent fish...CWD took the pool with a 1.6lb smallie.....pics to follow soon.

Posted Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:27 pm

Posted Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Congrats to CWD for taking the cash with his monster smallie, it was over before it started!
Great meeting those I had not met.
And Mac...you my man, are welcome anytime with that wine! Wink

Posted Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Just for the record here is list of attendees....CWD,Carp13,Mac636,Aqualung,BigOutdoors,TB and Dad(Andy),Hertzy and his 2 sons,1Putt,tbob55.

I had a real nice time and good to meet some guys from CTFF!!!
Lets do something this summer/fall.

Congrats to CWD on the pool win!!!

Posted Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Thanks guys and congrats to CWD.

Posted Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:01 am

Great bunch of guys. Im gonna have to look into getting some gear to do a little ice fishing myself. That was a good time hanging out and picking up some piointers. Many thanks to all. We ought to have an outing for each season.

Posted Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:29 am

sorry to hear about your wife sandflea,glad things are getting better,pauly hope you are feeling better,hopefully i can meet you guys on the next one.

had a great time,glad to meet everyone,it too bad no-one pmed the fish though ,congrats to CWD for winning the pool we got a great group of guys,hopefully the next one is bigger

Posted Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:38 am

Wiggler showed up but at the Boat launch

Posted Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:49 am

The boys and I had a great time too. It was awesome to meet everyone. We look forward to fishing with you guys again.

Here are dome picture dhertzfeld "my son Drew" took

visited by a local

we got a visit from the mayor of the pond!

Mayor's subordinate

Lung, the pied piper of dogs!

you can tell by the smile that at the time this pic was taken, he was getting his balls busted by lung and tbob!

Drew's perch

and here are a couple of vids he took

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ62eBm4E_w[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJXNWlvHZCU[/youtube]

and for the one every one's been waiting for! our very own athlete!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbA_YwVkN-M[/youtube]

Posted Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:04 am

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Sh*t that's the best post ever!!!! We got Aqualung in action and TBob sprinting to a flag!!! Lung you should have your own fishing show on Versus!!! Good job Drew!!! I'm glad you got TBob THE ONE TIME he ran to a flag and not the 15 times I had too and came back empty handed! Laughing

To recap,despite the fishing The First Annual CTFF ICE-FISHING GET TOGETHER was a big success! great bunch of guys and a great time was had by all.

Posted Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:16 am

Oh and congrats to CWD on taking the pool. Eighty Bucks for a 1lb 6oz smallie. Never in the history of this sport was a fish that size worth that much loot. YOU DIRTY DOG!

Posted Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:19 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links