thanks carp! i feel bad 4 wiggler though lol

Posted Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:36 am

That's it, Drew is officially designated from this point on as the official CTFF Cameraman!!

Posted Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:40 am

OH MY GAWD!GREAT PICS AND VIDEOS!!!
NOT BAD FOR AN OLD GUY WITH A BAD BACK HUH?????

HOW THE HECK DID WIGGLER END UP AT BOAT LAUNCH???

Posted Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:42 am

FANTASTIC PIC AND VID DREW.i didnt know that anyone got any vids those shoud be on the home page.
againi had a great time

Posted Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:56 am

tbob55

OH MY GAWD!GREAT PICS AND VIDEOS!!!
NOT BAD FOR AN OLD GUY WITH A BAD BACK HUH?????

What we need is a video of the old guy laying in his recliner not being able to move for the next couple days.

Posted Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:10 am

That was a fun day Had trout for dinner and when I cleaned it found a big rubber grub in it's gut. Looking forward towards the next get together Laughing

Posted Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:12 am

What we need is a video of the old guy laying in his recliner not being able to move for the next couple days. [/quote]

U kiddin me?....got in my recliner at 4 to watch Uconn,next thing I know its 7 p.m.....wondering if they won or not!and actually feelin pretty good today....might even get back to the gym this week!!!

Posted Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Sorry I could not attend looks like you guys had alot of fun hope to make it next time. Great pics and vids. Congrats CWD!

Posted Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:42 am

Aww Shucks looks like I missed a good time there.. Anyways Congrats To CWD sorry I couldnt make it but I am barely making it to the crapper without falling on my face. hoping to get better before we lose any ice. sorry i couldnt meet you guys... take it easy.

Posted Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:36 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links