Great tb

Here are Hertzy's instructions

"COVENTRY LAKE,LISICKE BEACH PARKING LOT(RT.31)SAT,FEB 20.
7 A.M....DECIDE AS GROUP WHERE HOME BASE WILL BE...SO WE CAN ALL HANG TOGETHER WHILE WAIT FOR FLAGS TO POP...$10 POOL TIL NOON,HEAVIEST FISH(NOT MANDATORY TO GET IN IT) "

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 pm

got a message from wiggler. He will be there but will be a bit late. Sound like it's going to be a good turnout! Picked up a dozen med shiners and a dozen smalls. Still have like 8 or 9 in the tank, so I'll have plenty of bait!

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Yup...gonna be fun and there is a rumor goin round that Lung is gonna get up off the couch and join us!

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:10 pm

I just might do that...I will just bring the couch with me, the old lady said she wanted to paint the living room, so I thought I would help her out and take my couch and stay out of the way for a few hours and go out like a real man and try and kill dinner. Let her take care of the girlie stuff like painting/decorating and taking care of 4 ravenous canines

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:46 pm

well I hope you do come lung. Got to see you and tbob in action! LOL

by my count we should have 17 people!

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:13 pm

all packed and ready,see everyone there

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:30 pm

bigoutdoors

all packed and ready,see everyone there

Packing up now!

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:36 pm

Hopefully there will be enough gas augers around if I need to borrow one, hate to fill mine to run it this one and only time and have to drain it all out again.

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:44 pm

17????....holy crap!...even with say 15 in the pool...whomever has the winner gonna go home a very happy camper!!!

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:46 pm

I toldya if you show we will take care of you for a small fee!

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:47 pm

hertzy, he is totally diff in person... he dont say squat....he just has unruly fingers while in front of a computer!!!

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:48 pm

That's just it, I'm broke...I can't even afford to get in the pool, well maybe if I split it with someone Crying or Very sad
So I certainly can't afford your rental auger

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:52 pm

see you all in the AM!

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:47 pm

yeah right!....after flippin all them pups you gots enuf to make a donation to the pool!....I will even throw in free holes for your traps......but the bait I gots for you is a little pricey.

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Not going to make it. Had a rough week I was in the emergency clinic with my wife all nite monday. She was admitted to Middlesex hospital at 11pm with a bad blood infection. Shes doing well now and coming home tomarrow. I hope you guys have flags popin' all day.

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:11 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links