aqualung

I know it's not a walleye, but was just making my point to tbob about ice fishing Smile

ahh I figured all freshwater fish look the same too you

Posted Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:42 am

x182dan

ahh I figured all freshwater fish look the same too you

They do actually, BAIT

Posted Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:23 am

If anyone is interested in walleye fishing with me this ice fishing season, just send me a pm. I have been catching them from 17- 29 inches for the last few years. It will be about the only thing you will catch, and it gets mighty cold at night.

Posted Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Here's one from a couple of seasons ago that should get you all thinkin' hard water.

Posted Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:48 am

That's a nice eye you're holding there carp....who caught it??

Posted Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:38 am

uh I did,that's why I'm holding it. .....do you ask me that question because you make it common practice to snap off a bunch of pictures with other peoples catches?........Well we both know that ain't true so WHY YOU BUSTIN' MY CHOPS? JEEEZ!..............man Lung I think you're late on your meds today! Wink

Posted Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:12 pm

WHY YOU BUSTIN' MY CHOPS? JEEEZ!

carp13

Lung it's okay if you thought that was a walleye you can admit it. Wink

Ummmm how soon we forget, that's why. Laughing

Thanks for reminding me about my afternoon meds.

Posted Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:01 pm

There goes ol carpy again living in the past......1st we had to see a 4 yr old pic of his only pollock and now its a 3 yr old pic of his only eye!
Buddy,its all about what have you done lately.....and for you...........
ABSOLUTELY NUTHIN!

Cod trips comin up late Dec on.......get ready cause HERE WE GO!!!

Posted Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:10 pm

[quote="aqualung"]WHY YOU BUSTIN' MY CHOPS? JEEEZ!

carp13

Lung it's okay if you thought that was a walleye you can admit it. Wink

Ummmm how soon we forget, that's why. Laughing

Hey I just questioned whether you knew the difference between an eye and a pike. Never for a second insinuated that you're snapping pictures with someone elses catch. BIG difference!

Very Happy

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:38 pm

And another thing. Who the hell woke up TBob? What have I done lately? Not a whole lot I'll give you that, but what have YOU done lately? I'm sorry buddy but pulling a few pollack/cod over the rail doesn't qualify as real fishing in my book. That's "party boatin" as far as I'm concerned so don't be getting so high and mighty on me man. You're not exactly the "Great White Fisherman From The North Woods" either. Very Happy

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:47 pm

carp13

And another thing.

That's the funniest statement right there Razz
Thin skinned or what???? Wink

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Nah,not at all Lung. Seems the only time that guy comes on site is to slam somebody,never nuthin good to say. Christmas is coming and the grinch is already here! Wink

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:47 pm

All in good (Ballbustin) fun

You do have a point to some degree....but you also have to agree both he and I have tried to get folks out on some fishing trips as a group, he does go out of his way to try and make it happen and easy for people.

In the mean time we break each others stones Wink

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:56 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_5hQp8RvTg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:58 pm

billysenko

If anyone is interested in walleye fishing with me this ice fishing season, just send me a pm. I have been catching them from 17- 29 inches for the last few years. It will be about the only thing you will catch, and it gets mighty cold at night.

whats the deal with walleye do they only hit at night? Just curious as I have never tried for them.

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:02 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links