the way the weather is comin in, won't be too long.

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:27 pm

hope it is a little longer, but your right its cold

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Got addicted to fishing ice last year. Hope winter is cold with little snow. Be out every Saturday and Sunday. Already cleaned up my bait tank and bought new filters.

Posted Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:42 am

Please let's not rush this Crying or Very sad It'll be here soon enough Laughing We've got our gear ready anyways. The lake we just lived on in Mass, we were able to go out the day after x-mas, the last 3 years in a row. That's early enough I believe. I'm already longing for spring thaw.

Posted Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:02 pm

Can not wait, ice fishing for walleyes is my favoritething to do at winter time. Then it will not be long for early spring bass fishing.

Posted Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:47 pm

billysenko

Can not wait, ice fishing for walleyes is my favoritething to do at winter time. Then it will not be long for early spring bass fishing.

Maybe we can meet up on the ice this winter if there isn't 2 feet of snow on the ice like last season. Fishing for eye's at night is good stuff.

Posted Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:53 am

You............................. ice-fish???

Posted Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:23 pm

so where do you guys go for walleye? I've never fished for them but want to try for some on the ice.

Posted Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:03 pm

tbob55

Probably long before you ever considered it, and now it looks like I will long after you gave it up.

so where do you guys go for walleye? I've never fished for them but want to try for some on the ice.

I don't know about Bill but I have fished Coventry, Mashapaug,Gardner and a couple private lakes.

3 years ago

Posted Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:10 pm

Tried to make it out last year, but will try again this year.

http://www.ctfishfinder.com/phpBB2/ctff-ice-get-together-t3648-15.html?highlight=holbrook

Posted Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:12 pm

aqualung

tbob55

Probably long before you ever considered it, and now it looks like I will long after you gave it up.

I don't know about Bill but I have fished Coventry, Mashapaug,Gardner and a couple private lakes.

3 years ago

Umm thats a nice pike you got there

Posted Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:18 pm

I know it's not a walleye, but was just making my point to tbob about ice fishing Smile

Posted Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Lung it's okay if you thought that was a walleye you can admit it. Wink

Posted Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:27 am

That my friends is the only eye-pike he has caught in the last 5 yrs.

Posted Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:45 pm

That's ok big feller seeing as you have NEVER caught one

Posted Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:08 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links