mac636

Sorry TBob, but your "SKILZ" just don't match up to fork over my hard earned cash. Especially if Lung won't even bet sight unseen. But if there is a longshot bet that TBob loses another rig, then I might be interested in that.

nice one mac Twisted Evil

Posted Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:04 am

yup mac....join the club...throw it in my face again...thanks much!
Just way too much positive support from the "crowd/peanut gallery"
here on CTFF.....think I will just join everybody else and not bother posting anythng here!..will just use this place for communicating with real fisherman via PMs......... or might even start my own site!!!

Posted Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:36 am

Sheeeesh a little sensitive aren't we?? just becuz the more experienced anglers are aware I would likely CRUSH you in a 1 on 1 togathon no reason to get your panties in a knot

Posted Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:26 pm

no,not at all,just messin with this lamo "crowd"....none of these guys could hold a candle to your experience anyways..........................or mine.

I cant tell by the lack of reports if we have any "more experienced" anglers here anyways.

Posted Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:56 pm

Glad you are just "messin" around, that's quite a compliment you tossed out, it's appreciated of course but I highly doubt how true it is regarding both you and I ha ha haaaaa.
Of course experience comes with age and doing, once again you have classified me as the old man Confused
Lets just all enjoy the great fall fishing and post up even the quick trip reports. It's amazing how much can be learned by reading other peoples reports.

Posted Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:32 pm

ok,sounds good!

Posted Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:19 am

When I was in the Navy, if you were not being harassed, teased, poked, and/or prodded it MAY be 'cause no-one likes you. Insultation (made that up) not imitation, is the sincerest form of flattery Shocked

Posted Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:44 pm

pramsey

When I was in the Navy, if you were not being poked, Shocked

YIKES Laughing

Posted Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:43 pm

mac636

Sorry TBob, but your "SKILZ" just don't match up to fork over my hard earned cash. Especially if Lung won't even bet sight unseen. But if there is a longshot bet that TBob loses another rig, then I might be interested in that.

Laughing We picking squares on this one? I'm in!

Posted Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:16 am

aqualung

pramsey

YIKES Laughing

DOH!

Posted Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:17 am

In my own defense, the “poked and prodded” comment was not intended to be taken literally however, it does make an interesting item of conversation, butt if you can’t laugh at yourself …….
carp13

aqualung

pramsey

YIKES Laughing

DOH!

Posted Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:44 am

Perfect pramsey, it's meant to be in good fun, butt....that was a good one Smile

Posted Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:00 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links