Whom would be interested in participating?....longest tog wins.....
$20 per person.....need vaild photos with tape measure to submit.

If we have enough people to do this I will collect money/checks and then hold pool til we have a winner.

Posted Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:58 am

Dont everybody jump on this....geeez louise...guess can forget bout this goin over!

Posted Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:49 am

Sorry tbob first I seen this, u know I would be in, but let's face it this isn't much of a salt tourny type crowd.
Even I would be worried about handing over the cash to you...Bwaaaahahahaha Razz

Posted Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:20 pm

guess its just you and me then......$250 each????

so exactly what kinda crowd is this anyways????

Posted Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:41 pm

$250 is a little on the lite side for a guy of your toggin abilities and bank account...$500 and you may perk my interest, if it's a tog shootout between you and I

I dunno about the crowd question.

Posted Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:19 pm

LETS GET IT ON!!!I WILL SCHOOL YOU THIS YEAR!!!I GOTZ MAD TOGGIN SKILLZ!!! FIRST LESSON CAN BE HAD ON MONDAY!!!

Posted Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:58 pm

I will take that bet in a heart beat as long as it is while we are fishing together.
The only problem I see there is it would most likely have to be on my boat, and I cannot promise you an open seat every time I go out, and cannot promise how many trips we can get out.

If you are comfortable with the longest tog while we are fishing together I'm in for $500! Payable in cash December 6th thank you

Posted Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Let me see if I can find 5 guys here to back me 100 bux each.

Posted Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Pheeeewwww!! it worked

Posted Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:38 am

Nuthin worked yet....til 5 good guys here step up.....if they want to double their money they would be smart to back tbob!!!

Posted Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:30 pm

tbob55

Nuthin worked yet....til 5 good guys here step up.....if they want to double their money they would be smart to back tbob!!!

Hmmmmm sounds like you want in on 2 pools again Mr tbob...exactly how would they "Double their money"
I gots to hear this one.

Posted Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Boy for an old guy you gotz pretty good memory.....you really like to throw old stuff in peeps faces huh?....I did smile though when I read it......but anyways, last I knew if you put up 100 and get back 200 that would be a 100% profit and in other words "double the money!....anything else you want me to explain to you?.....like how to limit out on BIG TOGS???

Posted Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:22 pm

So Let me get this straight....you will pay your "Lenders" $200 if they put up $100 if you win....and if you lose fishing against ME, your lenders will only get to lose their $100 free of charge.

Posted Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Sorry TBob, but your "SKILZ" just don't match up to fork over my hard earned cash. Especially if Lung won't even bet sight unseen. But if there is a longshot bet that TBob loses another rig, then I might be interested in that.

Posted Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Smart man mac....very smart man

Now on the side bet regarding tbob tossing another outfit over the side, I guess the best way would be by date, the closest to guess the date he chooses to chum with a torium wins the pot, of course pot is determined by how many entries...should be a pretty good pot Wink

Posted Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:23 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links