HEY GENTLEMEN, HOW ABOUT WE TRY TO ORGANIZE A LITTLE TOURNEY ON ONE OF YOUR TOUGHEST LAKES AND BATTLE IT OUT. PREFERABLY A LAKE CLOSEST TO THE MA SIDE OF THINGS.
GO TO THE MA. SITE AND CHECK OUT THE RULES AND REGS FOR THE TOURNEYS I HOST ON THE MAIN PAGE, AND SEE IF WE CAN GENERATE SOME INTEREST, MAYBE WE CAN SHOOT FOR THE END OF THIS YEAR OR EVEN PLAN A BIG SHIN DIG NEXT SEASON.

DAVE O' THIS IS WITH YOU IN MIND BIG GUY!

AND YES I'M YELLING TO UPSET YOU AND EGG YOU ALL ON, HAHA KIDDING

Posted Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:48 pm

I don't know Johnny,you might be barking up the wrong tree with this one. Not a lot of really dedicated bass guys on this site. There is a few but most of the guys I know are playing in the salt right about now. Besides that I know yous guys on the MAFF take your bass fishin' real serious and yous would probably whoop our butts anyway. Wink On our own lake too,wouldn't that be a kick in the ass!.................Anyways I'd try to make it if this generates any interest.

Posted Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:13 pm

I'm more of a "peace and quiet fishing" kind of guy, but if you do get some interest, good luck to all

Posted Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:31 pm

i want in Razz Razz Razz Razz

Posted Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Nice eddie i love it,
we do have a great bunch up here man, i love it. i started these a few years ago now and they fill up early everytime.
no knuckleheads or club rules or points or anything, nice time.
i think it would be alot of fun.

pass the word and let's see what we can do.

Posted Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:50 pm

you heard the man, lets get this little tourney going. i want all details to get this started. it can be alot of fun and good times to make new friends. what a better way to share your passion with other anglers who have the same passion for catchin bass Go Fish

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:50 pm

I also would be interested...so what did you have in mind?.....at a lake that honors both CT and Mass Licenses???

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Looks like I will put my money on the Mass guys...

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Aqualung's right...I have fished both with and against some of those guys...They are as good as you think...They do more than talk about it...They actually get out there and do it....

Posted Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:22 am

aqualung

Looks like I will put my money on the Mass guys...

wow...thanks bud for the vote of confidence!

Posted Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:36 am

What??? I work hard for my money! Very Happy

OK OK maybe I'm wrong, out of couriosity how did you do your last two tournys Wink

Posted Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:14 am

well ill be waiting with a rod n reel ready to go

Posted Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:57 am

aqualung

What??? I work hard for my money! Very Happy

OK OK maybe I'm wrong, out of couriosity how did you do your last two tournys Wink

Posted Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:52 pm

nice way to mesure rods guys lol

Posted Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:27 am

i want in Very Happy

Posted Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:29 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links