AWESOME SOME INTEREST, grampa you pick the lake my man, you have fished both so....
you guys work out the logistics, lets make sure the ramp obviously can handle the crowd. mass will definatly be able to come up with at least ten , maybe a ten team vs ten team.
and what about time of year. can someone see if we need a permit for the event or parking fees.

should we try for this year, maybe sept. or oct. or should we wait till next year.

i hope we can make this work it should be fun guys, 1st 2nd 3rd maybe even 4th plus lunker, and we do a last prize as well. good times.

Posted Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:40 am

YOU WILL NEVER GET TEN TEAMS FROM HERE.......so instead just send out your best/top 2 or 3 and we can settle this thing.
(all side bets welcome).

Posted Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:44 pm

tbob55

YOU WILL NEVER GET TEN TEAMS FROM HERE.......so instead just send out your best/top 2 or 3 and we can settle this thing.
(all side bets welcome).

Hey hey...listen up Mr Negative, give it a little time and see who jumps in, Sheeeesh ! Side bets?????....This is tooooooo easy

Posted Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:11 pm

well im a non boater so if you need a boat count me out . if i can fish with a boater as a 2 man team all i need is someone with a boat and im in.

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:23 pm

Have kayak will travel reads the card of a man.......

Posted Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:00 pm

Showing my age?

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:24 am

Ok so no real interest for like a month, so i'll check with rhode island. i thought it would be a fun thing to do, we have a great bunch of guys that have a great time lots of laughs. maybe meet some new fishing buds, i was going to get dave O, who runs the site form ct. show up maybe a bbq who knows, good times

let me know guys get some teams together and lets do this thing, i make them fun, we do a weigh in right on the water, we have prizes from a couple different local vendors, charlie moore has chipped in once or twice. good times

LET'S GOOOOOOOO

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:54 am

Put me in Coach...I'm ready to play...... Have boat will travel...

Posted Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:10 am

awesome man, spread the word see if you can round up like five teams we can keep it small.

Posted Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:53 am

I will look around, I don't know that many people that fish fresh water. Either my wife or my son and I will make a team. Come on CT thats one team only need 4 more and we can have a good time.

Posted Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:10 am

I might be able to bring a partner with a boat (I have a kayak) but the only day I can do is Sundays. Not asking for any special concessions. If you usually hold your tourneys on Saturdays then I'll just have to sit this one out. But if it turns out to be a Sunday I'll be there.

Posted Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:37 am

Sunday's work for me... So there is two teams anybody else??? I'm starting to get excited. Finally some fun in CT maybe?

Posted Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:01 am

Is there a lake in CT that doesn't have 1 boat per 100 sq. yards on a Sunday????

Posted Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:24 pm

This is true, but it will make the tourney that much more interesting assuming we can find a place to park. Maybe Pachaug Pond. I usually only see a handful of trucks n trailers when I go on Sunday's. Plenty of parking and it is a big enough lake to support a small tourney. Fishing has been tough there for the past few weeks, but the lunkers are in there, just got to know where to find em.... ;o)

Posted Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:33 pm

Ok so I posted on here about moving to Ct from Mass. So if you guys can get this together the wife and I will fish for CT. We're moving by September, already have a place in Wolcott, got our licenses already as well. We fish in bass tournaments already, so we're ready to represent our new state Go Fish One of the lakes that allow both states access would be the best idea. Congamond, Colebrook River etc. So let's get this thing going before the end of the season folks.

Posted Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:44 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links