Interested in trying out some new bass fishing spots since I have had minimal luck so far.

Posted Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:37 am

Lake Zoar

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:19 am

Ah I really think Lake Zoar has HORRIBLE fishing especially with all those nasty motor boats polluting the water. But besides that I have gone there plenty of times only to catch a sunny or a tiny rock bass. Never really had any good luck there shore fishing.

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:29 am

schmeel38

especially with all those nasty motor boats polluting the water.

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:30 pm

REAL BOATS USE PADDLE POWER Laughing

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:23 pm

I use a paddle .....every time my battery dieds.....use it 1x last 3 years do I still have a real boat?
Youve seen me john I paddle more with my push pole than anything else

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:06 pm

i thought you just cast into the tree closest to where you wanted to go and started cranking Laughing

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:32 pm

most times that works just as well .......<<<<<<Branch>>>>>

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:15 pm

Been there! AJ/NWDC, you guys should join us on the yak-outs!
angryjohn

i thought you just cast into the tree closest to where you wanted to go and started cranking Laughing

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:40 am

I wouldnt mind floating with the yakers at all. my problem is Ive got a trailered boat so unless location has a ramp im out

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:39 pm

nwdarkcloud

I wouldnt mind floating with the yakers at all. my problem is Ive got a trailered boat so unless location has a ramp im out

Like spending the day with a bunch of rag flappers Razz Razz

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Pardon me Mr. Lung but I am unfamiliar with your particular brand of vernacular. Would you please educate me on just what a "rag flapper" might be?......................also please pass the Grey Poupon!

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:38 pm

carp13

. . . please educate me on just what a "rag flapper" might be

I can't wait to hear/read this one! Hurry Up A'Lung. I'm not gettin' any younger!

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:55 pm

I think he is referring to a blow boat

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:13 pm

ctwplg is correct.

Sorry Pram..my fingers don't type as fast as they used to.

Carp, OH now you gotz sumptin to say huh?? Oh yea and what the hell is "vernacular" ?? I could look it up but would rather you give me your version

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:26 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links