Hoping to get out one of the two days, Sunday looks to be the better of the 2 days for both weather/seas.
Apparently the Pollock fishing has turned on in NH and the RI cod trips have been a mixed bag but more a sea bass trip. NH trip is about $70 RI is $85
Post up if you have any interest.

I know tbob you would but you have your own special trip going soon with the boys on the little bus Wink

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:36 am

Seein this is killin me dude....whos the N.H. skipper(s) this weekend?Bwahahahaha.

uh-oh.....can you spell "elbow to elbow"???

12/2/11
Friday Noon!

The weather tomorrow is questionable and half the reservations are coming from PA. So we have cancelled tomorrows trip and are pushing the resrvations to Sunday and Monday. Lots of room on Monday, Sunday is about 3/4 full. Yesterday, as Ginger reported , was incredible. They had to actually move away from the large Pollock and target strictly Haddock by 11 am, they had so many fish. Some anglers had over 35 keepers, they filleted at the dock well into the dark.

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Well it looks like the sums a bitchiz are doing what they did to me this past Monday , they don't want to sail without a full boat. That's what happens when there is NO competition!
Tomorrows weather doesn't look great, but NO reason to cancel on noon on Friday, and know you can PACK the boat on Sunday.
I don't mind a packed boat when fish are flying over the rail, it's kind of entertaining. Unfortunately one of my dogs having puppies on Tuesday prevents me from fishing any day I want at the moment

Dec 1 report
Wow!

An absolutely fantastic day! An average of 25+ pollock per person and 5-6 haddock per person! [b]The weekend weather looks great,[/b] and if you like spring fishing, you'll love fall fishing. Plenty of room for the next three days, so give us a call ... 603-474-3461 for reservations!

They had to actually move away from the large Pollock and target strictly Haddock by 11 am

Why?? did the pollock surrender??

Another reliable source that was on the boat had this to say about the Haddock catch

Very few haddock. The first drop was ALL pollock with a few nice cod. Capt Marc decided to leave at noon to try up top for some haddock. Very few came in. An overall great trip though!

Big difference to 5-6 Haddock per man

Gonna wait and see what FF has to report a little later

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:38 pm

1400 UPDATE: Even better than yesterday, 30-50 LARGE Pollock pp. 15-30# Pollock. For you steak hunters, you might want to get down here.

30# Pollock , now that's a battle

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:24 pm

TYPICAL FUKKIN EASTMANS BULLCHIT AGAIN!!!

30-50 PP???....CMON PLEASE SPARE ME....RIDICULOUS!

I AM PRETTY SURE I AINT NEVER EVEN SEEN A 30 LB POLLOCK EVER ,NEVER MIND A BUNCH OF THEM THAT SIZE!!!

LUNG...GIVE YANKEE FLEET A TRY...YOU WONT BE SORRY!

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:40 pm

GIVE YANKEE FLEET A TRY

When was the last time you fished with them tuck????

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:51 pm

Damn. Tied up this entire weekend.
I'm gonna keep both days available next weekend just in case weather is good.

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:09 pm

In the spring with Vick.....no bullshit reports from them and good overall operation.

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Just found out my Sunday plans are not locked in.
Anybody still going boatin?

Posted Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:44 am

Lookin like it's Mac and I....we going out of NH tomorrow...elbow to elbow like every boat still sailing right now up there.
Looks like Mr Walleye (NOT) wont be joining us he is too bizzy talkin smack!

Posted Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Wish I was goin with you two....enjoy,killem,have fun...take lotsa pics....GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Actually gonna feel weird without you there tuck...thanks, if your favorite skipper can put us on em....we should do good if the wind don't blow, cuz everybody knows marc can't hook and place the boat on a piece if his life depended on it!

Posted Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:19 pm

There's NO CRYING in fishing!!!!!!!!

Posted Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:54 pm

OK LUNG...its now 5 p.m.....login with your Gucci smartphone and give us the scoop on todays trip....how you guyz do?????????

Posted Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:09 pm

TBob's favorite Capt. Marc was on board Eastmans. Entire bow was reserved with sticks in the rod holders. First anchor site had everyone on the bow catching nice sized Pollock. The sides (where Lung and I were) and stern did nothing. Some people using bait, others using jigs to no avail. Couldn't figure out why Capt. didn't pull ahead and take up some anchor slack so we could all get some action. Bow bite died off so we moved to a new site and it was dead. 200+ feet. Then decided to go to shallower water (-100 ft). This produced runts not even worth measuring. Same with the next location.
Spent most of the day untangling lines (68 fishermen on board). Lung and I pulled a couple shorts. NOT ONE keeper.
Later found that everyone in the bow was very friendly with Capt. Marc. Seems he knew them as well. Marc kept making a point to wish Happy Birthday to one of the bow group on several occasions. Just so happens the birthday boy won the pool.
By the way, just about everyone in the bow filled their coolers.
In my opinion, I think this trip was just for the people in the bow. The rest of us were just spectators in Marc's eyes. This captain put the bow on fish and didn't give two shits about the rest of us. I will never go out on a boat this packed again, especially with this captain. He had a shitty agenda and stuck to it.
Big box of bags in the galley had a sign that said FREE, EXCEPT to anyone with the initials BT. I have no idea what that meant.

Not a single fillet!

Posted Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:53 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links