Hi everyone, new to the site , love to fish!!!!!!! cann`t wait to meet fellow anglers and talk fishing.

Posted Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Welcome to to party Bill!

Posted Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:55 am

Howdy Bill, welcome!

What part of the state you from?

Posted Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:06 am

Welcome aboard!

Posted Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:10 pm

Thanks guys, I am from Moodus CT. I live on Moodus Res where I do most of my bass fishing.

Posted Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:29 pm

welcome bill nice to meet you

Posted Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:50 pm

billysenko

I live on Moodus Res where I do most of my bass fishing.

You live right on the water?? That's cheating Wink

Would of helped if I checked out your profile huh...Dohhhh

Posted Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:02 pm

hey bill....welcome to CTFF.....hope to see reports from you!!!
are you on upper or lower???

Posted Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Hi Aqualung, I live close enough to watch my tip-ups from my livingroom window while watching tv and having a beer. LOL.

Posted Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:32 pm

billysenko

Hi Aqualung, I live close enough to watch my tip-ups from my livingroom window while watching tv and having a beer. LOL.

Now THAT'S cheating! Laughing
Welcome to the site.

Posted Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:38 pm

Hi tbob55, I live on the lower part of Moodus. Have been here for 18 years. I mostly fish the upper side, better cover, deeper. I know this lake like the back of my hand. But I still have tuff days like everyone else.

Posted Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Hey Bill!....I have fished both sides....my best out of upper is a 4.5 lber.......nice place to fish....whats your lunker out of there?

Posted Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:26 am

tbob55, My second best bass came from the upper side about 4 years ago. I was fishing around the island with a spinnerbait and caught one bass about 1.5 lbs, left for about an hour and came back and hit the same place, nothing. Went to the causeway and put on a senko and fished around there for awhile. Caught a few bass there, and on the way back in I went to the island again (same place ) and thru a senko out and felt a tap tap. I set the hook and all hell broke lose. After three trips around the boat I got his butt in the boat. It was a 7.0 pound 22 inch w/ a19 inch girth cool looking largemouth. D.E.P. shocked the lake afew years ago and had some bass 12 pounds and over.

There was a 5.5 pounder caught on the causeway about two weeks ago. I release all my bass no matter how big they are.

Your 4.5 pounder is a very nice fish, they are hard to come by. congrats. Smile

Posted Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:32 pm

Kool story.....yup,take pic and weight and release all!!!

Posted Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:22 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links