I

Posted Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:54 pm

Ummm ...I.... but it is fishing season

Posted Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:51 pm

I though it was wabbit season................heeeeeeere wabbit,wabbit,wabbit.

Posted Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:29 am

carp13

I though it was wabbit season................heeeeeeere wabbit,wabbit,wabbit.

Hahahaha

Guess we know what you do when youre not working.

Seriously only a couple species that you cannot fish for, and some trout lakes that are closed right now, other than that it's game on

Posted Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:47 am

ok then how about this who can't wait for NEXT fishing season

Posted Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Looking forward to launching the yak for some LMB, pike, and eventually striper. Not quite warm enough for me to sit down in this cold water. Reels cleaned, lubed and restrung. Start going through the rest of my gear this week. Soon, very soon.

Posted Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:14 pm

mac636

Looking forward to launching the yak for some LMB, pike, and eventually striper. Not quite warm enough for me to sit down in this cold water. Reels cleaned, lubed and restrung. Start going through the rest of my gear this week. Soon, very soon.

Posted Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:32 pm

Yeah,was toying with the idea on Wednesday until RNE told me the water temp in the river was 38 degrees. Still a little cool for me but yeah VERY SOON!

Posted Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:53 am

Kayak registration renewal is in. Just printed up my 2012 All Waters License. I'm off to the TMA!

Posted Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:35 am

Spent the afternoon rigging soft baits and tubes, organizing gear and getting ready! Ocean temps are way up, so I'm hoping for an early start to the spring run. Hope to chase a few pike this weekend.

Posted Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:04 pm

new yak all rigged up, got two new fly set ups. Been busy tying flies for the worm hatch and for opening day. Will have to go though all the spinning set up real soon. First real warm weekend, and the yak will be getting wet! guess I should go online and get my license!

Posted Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:32 pm

Hey Hertzy you got a REAL yak now. Forget the salt ponds and the worm hatches. I'm gonna take you out off of Napatree into some 6-8 rollers and were gonna do some fishin'! Laughing

Posted Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:03 pm

carp13

Hey Hertzy you got a REAL yak now. Forget the salt ponds and the worm hatches. I'm gonna take you out off of Napatree into some 6-8 rollers and were gonna do some fishin'! Laughing

sure! but i wont be in my yak!!! still got the 17 footer! Laughing

Posted Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:41 pm

THATS it I cant take it no more looks like thursday for me after todays sunshine its FFFFISHIN time !!!!! hooker seasion is finally here time to get out there to set a few and start pulling some line .....all I need now is a partner to chat with im good to go (come on thursday) Go Fish

Posted Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:04 pm

AYE!

It was beautiful yesterday so I split from work early and went down to Hamburg Cove. No boat, just from shore at the yacht club. Windy. There was 6-7 boats fishing out near the channel. Every now and then they pulled in a fish. Couldn't tell for sure, but I assume they were catching White perch. No perch for me, but I did land a 22" pickerel. He was sitting just outside the breachway to the backwater there and surprised the hell outta me.

Posted Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:59 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links