Picked up a guy from Chester in the ambulance and, despite his chest pain, he wanted to talk fishing and antique lures. He told me the DEEP stocked Cedar Lake with 4000 walleye this year. He said they picked 4 new lakes to stock, Cedar (one of my regular haunts) being one of them. Cant find info on this, but didnt look too hard. I pushed him for the other 3, but his heart attack kept getting in the way. We offered up some nitro, pain meds, and quick transport to a cath lab but he just couldnt remember. The memorial was nice, but the family had no additional info. Dont toy with me about fish. Anyone heard about the stock?

Posted Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:35 pm

Aspinook Pond could be one. There was talk about possible stocking in Aspinook Pond (by DEEP personnel that I spoke to) but don't know if they actualy did.

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:28 am

I was surveyed there last year during the fall, and it was being considered. I would be very happy as I love that section of river and have yet to boat a walleye!!!

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:54 pm

Tried to find information on walleye stocking for this season. Don't think it has been made public yet...........................................WELCOME BACK MR. KOTTER!!!.............(welcome back, welcome back.......................welcome back) Very Happy

Posted Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:01 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links