Who looks older
tbob looks older
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
aqualung looks older
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Apparently tbob is living in his own little fantasy world and refuses to except the fact that he is getting really old....
While I except the fact I may not have aged gracefully, not all can except the reality of it all, so I thought I would put a little poll together to resolve this issue once and for all.
The pictures here are of tbob and myself on the same fishing trip.
Please participate in the pole. I aqualung am in the orange.

Last edited by aqualung on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Posted Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:00 pm

I think it’s a tie you both have about as much grey in the beard but tbobs is longer so I think it stands out more. I wouldn’t worry about who looks older it’s about whose fish is bigger. You guys are funny.

Posted Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:32 pm

This was too close to call, so I printed your pictures and brought them over to show my 80 year old mother. I asked her which one looked younger, but when she looked, she gagged and her teeth fell out. All she could say was that those boys need a lot of help.
I guess that should be a complement to both, since she at least used the word "boys". Laughing

Posted Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Looks like only two voted. Gee I wonder who that could've been!!!

I agree it's more about the fish, but what was the total weight (of the fish)? two good sized ones against a half dozen or more smaller (but still good sized)ones? Close call there too!

Posted Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:09 pm

mac636

This was too close to call, so I printed your pictures and brought them over to show my 80 year old mother. I asked her which one looked younger, but when she looked, she gagged and her teeth fell out. All she could say was that those boys need a lot of help.
I guess that should be a complement to both, since she at least used the word "boys". Laughing

Holy sheet Mac, that was hilarious!.................Two-fifty something year old guys even having a conversation about who looks younger reaks of mid-life crisis. I think the first one to purchase a Corvette wins, what do ya think guys?........Me on the other hand,after a fresh shave I still look 22! Wink

Posted Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:52 pm

I have to leave it up to AARP with one of you are carrying an AARP card and asking for there senior discounts. I keep getting them in the mail but I refuse to join how about you guys.

Posted Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:10 am

Well I didn't see YOU run for a flag lung! Very Happy

Posted Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:49 am

ehertzfeld

Well I didn't see YOU run for a flag lung! Very Happy

That's TRUE! ....................wait a minute, I did all the running,TBob only ran for one.

Posted Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:53 am

But we did see him run! Got it on video! Laughing

Posted Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:00 am

well they are both handsome guys,lol its too close to call Laughing

Posted Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:00 pm

Awwwww shucks bigO LOL

Look at those results so far Mr tbob...

Thanks to those who voted...c'mon and vote to the rest of you folks

Posted Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:38 am

OHMYGOD!JUST FOUND THIS "TOPIC/POLL".....are you fukkkin kiddin me Lung?.....you gotz way too much time on your hands apparently....thanks to hertzy for stickin up for me,now I will def give you the exact spot where the seabass are,even though it is Lungs private honeyhole......hate to disclose this but his facial hair is darker thanks to using "Just For Men".......and yes,he had 2 good sized fish on that trip but after struggling to get them over the rail he was too pooped to stay focused and thats when I usually end up being Highhook with a nice stringer full of haddock.....hope I can vote more than once!!!

Posted Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:25 am

If you look at the eyes you can tell.............oh wait, you're both wearing sun glasses (let's not get that started again). Grey doesn't count cause I know several guys that had grey hair way before me, and it can be covered easy enough. If you look at the hands........... interesting, 'lung's are hidden (coincidence? I think not). Maybe 'lung is hidin' something. So far it's a tie? How long are the poles open, the nurses won't let me stay up too late!!!

Posted Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:54 pm

OK so I was trying to be slick and got caught hiding my well manicured hands.

Here is a pic...My hand is on the right passing a thank you note to someone who voted in my favor Wink

Posted Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:12 pm

Auditioning as a hand model "Mr" Costanza?

Posted Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:44 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links