Here is my new Ocean Kayak prowler 11t. Got the fishfinder installed, got an anchor trolley system on it's way. Going to wait till it gets wet to decide on a rod holder in the front. Thinking of adding two fly rod holder behind the seat next to the rocket launchers rod holders. They designed a space behind the seat to fit a Plano dry box. It's a small but deep box that fits a lot of stuff. I'm going to attach two tubes to that for rod storage. The rear cockpit will stay empty for a dry bag and a small cooler. Not going with a crate this time. All my tackle will go into the hatch in between my legs. It's large enough to hold two small tacke bags, with out shoving the under the deck. I' going to keep this simple and clean looking. My old yak was cool, but very clutered.

Oh and Carp, the cooler you gave me, dose not fit. Sad So unless you want it back, anyone needing a nice sized cooler with rod tubes for their yak, let me know!

Posted Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Nice rig E. Is the lighting going to stay, or is that just for photo effect?

Posted Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:55 pm

I assume you mean the rope light looking stuff on the sides, the rigging rope has reflective fibers in it. Does make it look cool I must say! Wink

Posted Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:12 pm

ya did good kid!

Posted Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:29 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links