For those of you that don't know I breed dogs in addition to my normal job. I received this attached email from a site I have belonged to for years and figured maybe some of you might like to help a small town school. Also if you could spread the word around elsewhere, I'm sure that would be a big help to...thanks in advance.

Thank you again for your listing your site at PuppySites.Com. In the 13 years since I started PuppySites.Com, I've never used my large email database for personal use until now so I hope you will forgive me this one time!

My daughter's school is one of 30 finalists in the Junior Theatre Project. The top 10 vote getting schools will recieve a show kit, training with New York professionals (they will come to our school), a stipend and assistance with the technical part of theatre (lighting, sound, etc.). The purpose of this contest is to help establish a theatre program that will be able to self-sustain.

We live in a very small town and the votes have been hard to come by. We are struggling right now to stay in the top 10 so that's why I'm reaching out to you! If you are so inclined, please visit http://www.juniortheaterproject.org and select Ashland Middle School or http://www.juniortheaterproject.org/portfolio/ashland-middle-school/ to go directly to our school's page to cast your vote. Please note: only one vote per IP address per day (until May 4th) is allowed.

A vote for Ashland Middle School only takes a few seconds!

Thank you!
Mary

PuppySites.Com

Last edited by aqualung on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:18 pm

Done, Hope they do well! Also posted/shared it on my Facebook.

Posted Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:42 pm

Thanks Paul and anyone that has voted.

Keep in mind you can vote again after 24 hours.

Posted Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:52 pm

Done.

Posted Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:31 am

Thanks guys, Ashland has moved up 2 slots in the Rankings since the other day.
After 24 hours you can vote again..

Posted Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:35 am

done Very Happy

Posted Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:55 am

Thanks everyone...you can all vote again as long as it's been 24 hours

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:54 pm

this has been so easy to do guys everyone should take 1 sec to help out the school.....

Posted Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:54 am

Click faster guys, the school is back down to 4th

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:25 pm

OH NOOO!!! down to 5th place...cmon fellas...Vote for Ashland!!
Thanks for the great effort Paul

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:11 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links