What have you got that I should know about? huh? I didn't get no calls sayin hey! We got one on the leader board! If there was a fish in that class I should have got a call, either way, not scared, lets get out this week sometime?

Posted Mon May 04, 2009 9:43 pm

Figured you were tied up with the woman. My phone aint ringing off the hook... I'll be out Wed. with my cousin. He gets out once a year with me...see you then..

Posted Mon May 04, 2009 9:50 pm

Thanks for the updates fellas,lets keep this thread going,it's good stuff!Hey Lung,you've been awfully quiet lately,I know you're not laying around the house,what have you been doing?Any luck? Go Fish

Posted Tue May 05, 2009 6:06 am

Carp, the truth of the matter is I have been fishing pretty hard the past few days, with little to no results. Been throwing Bombers of all colors, top water Danny's etc., plastics. The guy next to me is drowning eels and catching a few fish, nothing of any size (yet)
I'm struggling and hope that the run is a little late up this way, I have heard reports of keepers but not plenty of them. The way I see it with the water being at the level it is now, if we do get the run I'm looking for it may not last very long. This is one of the toughest years personally I've had, but haven't given up hope, I have some money to win Laughing

Posted Tue May 05, 2009 7:47 am

Lung,I just knew you were after em,disappointing news though,looks like it's tough going all the way around,for now anyways,thanks for the report it's always appreciated.I'll be back at em first chance I get,don't think I'll be able to wait for the weekend.I'm on a mission!!!.......keep ya posted

Posted Tue May 05, 2009 8:31 am

Go get em Carp

I did fail to mention most of my fishing has been at night, might need to make some early morning trips

skipperj9

What have you got that I should know about? huh?

Posted Tue May 05, 2009 5:33 pm

bahahaha

Posted Tue May 05, 2009 8:53 pm

Ended up going out yesterday for about 4 hours in the afternoon,seemed to get colder as the afterenoon wore on,threw everything at em from a pencil-popper all the way down to a jig,ended up getting two school-bass,working way too hard for these little fish,got both with a Sluggo crawled on the bottom,hoping the warmer weather forcasted for the weekend will get them moving.
......and you know what?I'm usually a catch and release guy but I think I'm gonna eat the first keeper I get just out of spite for these f**kers!

Posted Wed May 06, 2009 7:07 am

Fish dont fry in the kitchen, beans dont burn on the grill, Took a whole lot of tryin, just to get up that hill....enjoy it Carp!

Posted Wed May 06, 2009 6:16 pm

Ha!Maybe I'll invite you over for dinner Jeepin,we'll eat striper,drink beer and sing showtunes!

Posted Thu May 07, 2009 5:03 am

That will have to wait, I'm flying to Florida today. Going to visit my father. Hotel is on the water with dockage, charter fishing, sunset cruises, Manatee tours etc. Of all places it's a Days Inn. Dads 76 now and we lost Mom last November. He tought me how to fish when I was 7 years old, soon after that, I tought him HOW TO CATCH FISH!!!!

Posted Thu May 07, 2009 6:26 am

You laughin' at me matt?????? How many did you get last night????

Posted Thu May 07, 2009 4:13 pm

you tell em sharky Laughing

Posted Thu May 07, 2009 4:56 pm

Well for someone who says his phone aint ringin off the hook! I dont call because you dont pick up the f*ckin thing! Good job last night though, i was going to call you and see who was goin with ya but it was monsooning on and off so I took a pass.

Posted Fri May 08, 2009 9:30 am

got alot of small schoolies on the CT today the wind was bad.

Posted Wed May 13, 2009 8:45 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links