Seems a little slow since the storms

Posted Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:12 pm

doing ok, perch rapala F-9 seems to be doing the best. Dam eagle claw ball bering swivels suck to the max because i now have to get two more after two failures in an hour. there going in the trash. Fishing buddy also took a 3.3 at billings last week.

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:48 pm

some club was having a tourniment and there were 10 bass boats on amos. it was a little tight and i had little hope of catching anything realy. Hooked a 2lb 9oz bass, not the biggest but i smile from my little canoe at the 30k bass boats, with most getting skunked. It was my only respectable fish, tought day on sat.

Posted Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:06 pm

Nice, I got 1 baby on Sunday morning, tried Lake Mcdonough it was a waste of time the water is way to high. I did see bait fish at my pond jumping out of the water like something was chasing then. Could not get a bite for nothing. too many options and mine was not at the top I guess. I'll keep trying.

Posted Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:27 am

I haven't been fishin' as much this year as last year, but same. Not much luck

Posted Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:50 am

Haven`t been out, deer season is here. I did shoot one deer so far. More deer than fish. I`ll get back at it as soon as deer season is over. Ice fishing for walleyes, cann`t wait. Very Happy

Posted Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:59 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links