Hit salmon cove (THANKS!!! ) to who ever pilled the rocks up on the corner to mark the shallows very helpful...The water was warm and flat with a light breeze fish for a few hours till my arm was hanging off with a buddy of mine, got a few largemouth bass couple smallies no stripes saw tons of bait 1/2 doz bald eagles doing the fishing dance over the cove about mid-mornig moved out into the main river picked up a few more bass nothing big but fun fish all the same ..finaly hunger ran me off the water where I had a cool chance meeting with Redneckangler heading in same time as me to trailer up, could of spent the rest of the day jawin away about fishing and looking at our toys but time was short and had to go....Hope to meet more of ya around the area ... we need a bumper sticker or hat something to make spotting each other easyer

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:12 am

Where abouts is salmon cove, or the boat ramp anyways. Well at least you'll know us because our avatar is our boat, and there's not a lot of 1986 monarch bass boats alive any more Laughing

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:00 am

thanks for the map Pramsey...
ya hila the you would think the icons would help but there realy not all that helpful .....In real life im way more ugly than my pics. and like in the case of say Redneckangler who was still wearing his full winter camo I never would of know it was him except we mentioned the forum then introduced each other by login names..next fishing day I report on ill try to list it in report format with a map, 1 pic worth 100 words I guess

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:43 pm

When were you out there darkcloud? I went by around 4:30 was a beautiful day out there.

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:58 pm

I was ther at dawn till about 1pm sorry we missed ya

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Unfortunately work till 14:00 BORN TO FISH, FORCED TO WORK.

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:24 pm

ya but the working makes the time off fishing all that more special...

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:55 am

And affordable

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:26 am

And affordable

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:27 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links