SCRATCH THIS IDEA

Checking to see interest on doing another Pollock slam trip.
this was the info from last year, not much is changing.
I will reduce the price but the pool money will not be so sweet like last year if I do this.
No money is made by me, any extra goes into the pool.

Here is the deal.

I would be chartering a Pollock trip on the Eastman's Lady Merrilee Ann III located at Eastman's Docks • River Street • Seabrook Beach, NH
On the ??? any time from the 8th, just not the 15th or 19th as they are booked already this is for November.
If you have never been on a Pollock slam trip in November, if the fish cooperate which they normally do, this will be a trip that you will never forget.
I plan on this being a 10 hour trip, 6-4 something like that.
The fee will be ABOUT $100 per person, I will be including a pool or pools for the biggest fish included with that price. I will not be over loading the boat with fisherman we will need room for coolers and coolers of fish. I don't enjoy being packed in tight on a head boat I expect to hold it at 35 people max.
While beginners are very welcome, this really is a trip for the more seasoned ground fisherman, again beginners welcome!
I or someone else will be happy to assist you in the gear you may need for this trip. I may pass this duty off to someone to help me out.
I would be charter master of this trip and will be making decisions sometimes on my own if I just need to make a quick decision, but for the most part if something comes up and I have time I will bring it to a vote to those on the list.
I would be asking for payment basically immediately, this money will be non refundable if the trip sails and you and/or your guest cannot make it for whatever reason. If the trip is canceled and a make-up date is not possible your money will then be refunded.

Go back to last November here on the site under the ground fishing category to see how things went. Hell here it is for those that get confused easily Wink
http://www.ctfishfinder.com/phpBB2/pollock-bite-was-on-t2467.html[/b]

Last edited by aqualung on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Posted Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:46 pm

whats groundfishing mean???

so you expect us to get up at 2 a.m...leave CT at 3 a.m.,drive 2 hours,fish ALL DAY and then drive home too???

Posted Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:31 pm

I am in!

Posted Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:34 pm

tbob55

I am in!

I know you would be in...can always count on tbob to be on board for a groundfish trip, as long as the boat sails you will be there.

I am going to pull this post this evening anyway, I am not going to go through the effort of putting a trip together and then try and persuade people about what a great time it is...Blah blah blah.
This obviously is not the right site for this type event.

Posted Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:09 pm

You need to be more diplomatic in your choice of words or I may have to "boot" you!

Posted Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Trust me, that was major diplomatic...

Posted Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Depending on the Date I would be in...You know I like to chase the bucks around...

Posted Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:41 am

John let's just jump on a standard trip or two, that way we can pick and choose dates. Only problem is they are not 10 hour marathons just 8 hour trips which gives us only 4 hours fishing but the price is right too for $57...could even do 2 days back to back, just grab a room up there.

Posted Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:51 am

works for me....btw got the new truck... you guys will be fighting to sit in the back...

Posted Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:06 am

wow...look who shows up!.....you in ellington now?

Posted Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:12 am

Nice!! look forward to seeing the new wheels.

Give me some dates that you will be at camp of just won't be able to do, lets say starting from 15th of this month through late November, I am booked for a trip on the 22nd of this month already...you can PM if you want doesn't matter

Posted Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:20 am

Okay I'm confused. Would like to do it but four hours fishing sounds like a deal breaker for me. Depending on the dates a two day trip is possible I suppose. It's a shame there's not more interest.

Posted Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:09 am

Carp, I may be doing a normal 8 hour trip Thursday with skipperj9, you are welcome. Also there is a marathon they just scheduled for Sun the 17th of this month...is that something your'e interested in??
The Marathon is $80 I believe.
Also I'm kicking around the idea of toggin Sunday in the small boat if that's something your'e interested in PM me. Nothing definite but very likely

Posted Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:06 pm

pm sent

Posted Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:38 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links