Very inconvenient, I myself have only seen spam once in almost a year. I also think the default for private messages should be private not public. Thanks
While we are on the subject of private messages, it would be very helpful to have the message you are replying to available to view in the reply page or window, so you don't have to reply trying to remember what you are replying to. Thanks

Posted Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:39 am

ditto

Posted Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:51 pm

Didn't forget about this. You should not have robot check for sending messages now! I added logic so that if you have proven yourself enough times, you no longer have to type in the annoying code!

Posted Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:11 pm

NICE!!!! Thanks Dave

There is still the issue of if you are replying to a message that you cannot see the message you are responding to.
Many times there may be 3 or 4 questions for instance in a message, and it's tough when you get old to remember them all Very Happy

Sometimes I will take the message I am answering and copy and paste it in my message window so I can view it there. Been times where I have missed removing all of what I pasted

Posted Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:21 pm

Appreciate it Dave, much smoother!

Posted Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:29 pm

NICE!!!NO MORE DUMB CODE TO SEND A PM!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH!

LUNG, I PROMISE I WILL ONLY ASK 1 QUESTION PER PM...OK?

Posted Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:08 pm

tbob55

Yea great...now I will get a dozen pm's with one question each.

How's that tbob ignore button coming Dave?? Laughing

Posted Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:12 pm

THANK YOU!!!!

Posted Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:44 pm

OK i just added some new code so that if you click "Reply" from your profile, it will quote and allow you to better track your messages to one another. I will continue to add to this capability, but hopefully this will make it easier. Please let me know what you think, and i definately appreciate the feedback!

Thanks,

Dave O

Posted Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Just tried it, That's perfect! Makes it easier for us old guys!!

Now we cookin with gas.....

Posted Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:27 pm

aqualung

tbob55

Yea great...now I will get a dozen pm's with one question each.

How's that tbob ignore button coming Dave?? Laughing

Now that there is funny chit!.....but I know you would be really upset NOT to hear from me at least once a day.

Posted Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:35 pm

but I know you would be really upset NOT to hear from me at least once a day.

Very true, caint deny dat

Posted Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:45 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links