Posted Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:27 pm

Really nice fish Mark.I was out Saturday night with chunks and eels,nothing at all,not even a hit,and was just about to ask if the big boys are still here.Those from the past week?Boy now I really feel like a bum,that river kicked my a** Saturday night and I swear I went home with my tail between my legs,THANKS MARK! Wink Great fish though,seriously.

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:52 am

all fish were caught in the same place and with the same bait as the first quick ct river report...Three nice fish in 2 days Laughing

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:59 pm

Nice job Mark.....wait til Lung sees those......is the water up there back up again?

Posted Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:51 am

Hey Mark the shark what day did you get those bad boys, because I fish that area all the time my boy pl got a 42.5 monster there

Posted Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:14 pm

Tbob, I think Lung probably saw the pics already. Water was up, dropping now. No comments from lung?? Not even from the skip. I guess I got lungs comments last night. Sportsfreak, sun and mon. Casting small eels, drifting, with a slow retrieve. I don't really think it matters how you retrieve em' , honestly. Look for holes, 2'- 6' of water is working good. Believe me, I 'm definetly no pro. I just had one of those days. I'm happy to see some big fish taken from the area lately. I hope they stick around for a while....

the shark

Posted Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:54 pm

Yeah it is good to have some big fish close to home Iam heading out Saturday morning so we'll see

Posted Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:12 pm

Shark...those are beautiful fish, I never came close to any of those fish this year.

Nice job Mark.....wait til Lung sees those......is the water up there back up again?

Now that there is FUNNY, my phone was beep beepin, boop boopin with pictures and messages of those great fish.
I saw em alright...just took me a little while to digest em.
Jealousy ya know.. Nice job shark and hippie!!

Posted Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:33 pm

I got no words, except,
once again

REAL MEN....
USE PLUGS

Thats all

Tommy give me a call, I wont track you down

Wink

Posted Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:09 pm

for all you guy's that fish for Striper's,any chance that i and mabey my daughter could participate in a trip.
we'd be more than happy to split gas bate and so on cost.
we've gone to the shore a few time's and haven't had any luck.
doing one of thoes party boat's might be cool, but doesn't so much get you fishin buddies.
thank's..

Posted Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:35 am

Hey Tim, most of us posting on this specific thread are river fishing during the spring run, which is now over up here. I myself rarely target stripers in the ocean. Maybe you might try posting under the "Fishing Partners" category here on the site.

Posted Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:50 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links