All,

In an attempt to become more integrated with the social networking crowd and help promote the site, we have created accounts on Twitter and Facebook. Be sure to join / follow if you are on either of these platforms. Thanks for supporting the site!

http://twitter.com/usfishfinder

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=113874132353

Dave O

Posted Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Just followed on Twitter, and joined on face book! Nice job!

On a side note, and update on a smart phone version??

Posted Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:09 pm

I'm in on the Facebook, but I don't do twitter and my phone is not good for much more than making phone calls

Posted Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:38 pm

pramsey

I'm in on the Facebook, but I don't do twitter and my phone is not good for much more than making phone calls

I'm a bit of a techno geek! My Blackberry gets my email, facebook, and twitter. I even have a ebay app! LOL Just kinda burns my butt, when they come out with cool apps, that I can use on the boat, and they only make them for a Iphone or Droid! Sucks! Oh well, maybe when I can upgrade! Very Happy

Posted Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:06 pm

BTW Dave, I really like getting the news letters! Nice job! Thanks for all you do! It's a thankless job, that no one has any idea how much work it takes to make all this happen.

Posted Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Facebook? Twitter? What's that Very Happy

When I finally got the internet in 2004, I sent an email to my sister telling her I was "on".

Her reply: "welcome to the '90's."

Glad to be here, I will not likely see any of this elsewhere. Go Fish

Posted Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Yeah, I can't do the facebook thing. I did it for a short while a couple of years ago. Old girlfriends were crawling out of the woodwork! Got me in big trouble with the old lady!

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Doh!!! your not supposed to friend your wife!!! Rule #1 of Face Book for guys!!! LOL

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:58 pm

I joined it's cool to see everyone from other cites.

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:08 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links