Thanks Tbob,I know you're right!Really looking forward to it! Mr. Green

Posted Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Lung,Howie just paid for his 2 spots!Please update list.

Posted Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:45 am

Mr.L....new additions....please add Steve76 for 2 spots and Unionboy for 1 so far....he may need 1 more.

Posted Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:44 pm

Yes sir Mr T ....way to spread the word, those guys know the deal they were there last year I'm sure!!

Posted Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:55 pm

Lung put my name on the list, but don't be mad if i out fish ya Laughing

Posted Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:37 pm

Awesome Nate, real glad you managed to make this trip.
Out fish me??? This aint squid fishing Wink

Posted Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:50 am

Nate, even if you did outfish him it wouldnt matter and he wouldnt care cause he seems to find a way to take the pool money quite often lately!!! Anyways,welcome aboard the trip,you gonna enjoy this one for sure!!!!!

Posted Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:23 pm

looks like were going to halfto do something about it tbob, maby get him an extra long cigar so that it burn's his line lol Laughing

Posted Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:39 pm

If you give him a good cigar he wont know what to do with it...plus
he be too bizzy catchin to light it!!!

Posted Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:41 pm

Holy roast on bob, probly shouldnt be giving him too much credit.. As far as i know i was the one that caught the second pool fish on the last pollock trip... big money

Posted Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:26 pm

Psssst, Mr toot my own horn the pools mentioned have nothing to do with last years pollock trip Razz
If I remember correctly we ended up working as a team, but I forgot there is no I in team huh??

Posted Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:36 pm

Looks like we put together a real good crew!Only 2 weeks away!!!
Everybody hope for good weather and plenty of fish waiting for our jigs to drop down!!!

Posted Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:52 pm

Holy Cow,the boat is almost full!Can't wait,I'm getting real excited about this one!!!

Posted Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:52 am

One week from today!Right about now we should be dropping jigs down and hooking up!!!Lock n load time!!!!!!!!!

Posted Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:24 am

Looking more and more by the reports that we had better be ready to switch to baitfishin for haddock if the pollock dont really turn on by friday!!!!Good thing we got the 10 hour trip,we may need it!!!And no, I am not giving up on a pollock slaughter but just mentioning the above just in case.Things could change overnight!

Posted Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:13 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links