Hit a small local pond with Carp today.Ended up icing 14 pickerel and Carpy jigged up 2 perch.The bite was very strange today.The fish would grab the bait and not move off very far at all.At least 6 picks were caught that never even tripped the flag.
Still NO word of an Aqualung sighting anywhere.Starting to get a little worried.Next chance for one will prob be Wednesday for evening eyes.

Posted Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:16 pm

Nice Fish guys way to be out there in the bad weather....

Posted Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:26 pm

14 pickerel?? Damn!! bait thieve'n little bastids. That's a good one for that place your'e holding tbob. Way to go Carp, teach tbob how to get jiggy with it with the perch.
I'm just giving you guys a head start, cuz if I get out there, you know flags a be fly'n!
You guys go ahead and fish, bust my stones while I make a few bucks. Every dog has it's day.

On a more serious note, nice to see you guys getting out and catching some nice fish

Posted Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:21 pm

Lung,give me a head's up when you're coming.........It'll be HOT POCKETS and beer for me and my freinds!!!....WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

Posted Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:30 pm

See that scrawny little pickerel,I stretched my arms out as far as I could to make it look big on camera! Laughing

Posted Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:36 pm

carp13

Lung,give me a head's up when you're coming.........It'll be HOT POCKETS and beer for me and my freinds!!!....WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

OH MAN...You know I'll be there!!! You got one of those wind up microwaves?? AWESOME!

You noticed I didn't mention that rat slime dart

Posted Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:46 pm

way to go! Pickeral Pirate.

Posted Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:28 pm

holy crap!Paulys back!!!

Posted Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:32 pm

Well if ain't thee ol' chokahooker!!!Pauly were ya been?There's been safe ice for weeks yet no pictures of monster pike on ice.What's up with that?This is the season where you shine,good time for some kapusta too!

Posted Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:36 pm

WTF is kapusta???....Chicago slang or sumthin???

Posted Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:32 am

here's what it looks like,you gotta ask Paul about the ingredients though.I've been sworn to secrecy!

couldn't get the photo to work,gotta check out Paul's photos for da KAPUSTA!

Posted Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:37 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links