Carp13 and I were at Mash at 7.....he picked up a bass real quick on a tube and then it was slim pickins....I finally got a bass about 9 and then the wind picked up and was relentless until we had enuf of it and pulled the boat and went to Black Pond for a couple hours.
Carper got the only fish there,another bass.Tough day for sure!!!

Posted Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Mashpaug = toilet. Beautiful lake but it's tough going most days. Better luck next time!

Posted Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:09 am

What?? No drop shot?? I HATE THE WIND
it can be rainy and cold, but add wind and I'm done

Last edited by aqualung on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:31 am

Juicey,Thats cause you dont know how to catch there!

yup Lung,I tried DS tooooo!Got couple hits but no hookup.

Posted Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:31 am

Based on your report you don't know how to fish there either! Seriously though, that place is always tough. It's one of the nicest places to fish in CT but the bass are picky. You and I have fished there and done very poorly, it sure looks like it should produce better than it does!

Posted Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:05 am

juice

Based on your report you don't know how to fish there either! Seriously though, that place is always tough. It's one of the nicest places to fish in CT but the bass are picky. You and I have fished there and done very poorly, it sure looks like it should produce better than it does!

Have to agree with juice on this one, maybe next time i'll throw the kitchen sink at them. Laughing

Posted Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:50 am

icasillas

juice

Have to agree with juice on this one, maybe next time i'll throw the kitchen sink at them. Laughing

We already did,not much to show for it. It is a beautiful lake though,tempted to make an effort to figure that place out.

Posted Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:55 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links