Hi, just wanted to introduce myself so I wouldn't be the eaves dropper that has been listening to your conversations and decides to chime in at an akward moment. I love to fish, I go atleast every weekend from the beggining of april to the beggining of november so I know of a few great spots around the hartford area that are worth checking out, and I'll be willing to give a couple of them but not all of them Twisted Evil . No just kidding I'll tell. Wink I will post as many reports as my laptop battery will allow me so hopefully you will see me in that particular section alot. For those of you ice fisherman, good luck because I will be hibernating from now until april. Very Happy

Posted Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Hiya Steve welcome aboard...looking forward to your post.

Posted Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Welcome to the site.

Posted Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Welcome Steve,I fish the Ct River around Hartford quite a bit,looking forward to comparing notes with ya! Wink

Posted Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:04 am

Welcome! I hibernated every winter just like you did, until last winter. My youngest son and I were looking at this site and were reading all the ice fishing reports, and got the itch to give it a try. Now we are "hooked" It is fun and it makes winter a bit more bearable. If you know some one who fished the hard water, ask to go with them to try it out.

Once again, welcome! Very Happy

Posted Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:33 am

I thought I smelled another lurker around!hahahaha.....glad you posted and hope to see you become active here.FISH ON!!!

Posted Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:23 am

GREAT TO HAVE YOU ONBOARD.

Posted Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:27 am

Welcome aboard steve

Posted Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:52 am

Welcome Steve.

Posted Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Welcome to the site

Posted Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:59 pm

welcome to the site,look forward to your reports

Posted Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:47 am

Welcome Steve, as you can see there is a great bunch of guys on this site, and lots of knowledge. Any questions post them and you will see how great these guys are. Welcome again.

Posted Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:23 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links