This maybe a magor sin here but anyone got some other favorite Connecticut fishing forums they watch im not haveing any luck finding a full time partner here Sad and I may need to widen my seach off site to find someone local to me 1 hour travel time to hook up just isnt practical for the (on the moment trips out)

Posted Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:13 pm

there is a lot of activity on stripers on line, but i dont know how many of the people are local. You may want to leave a note at we tu when the open back up in the spring. Your best bet to always have to someone to go with is to list yourself as a guide, and then charge enough for gas, and both problems solved.

Posted Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Have you asked someplace like UpCountry in New Hartford about clubs/groups in the NW area? http://www.bassdozer.com/bass_clubs.shtml lists a few clubs around here. I think many of the other "local" forums target largely salt water. It can be tough to find a regular partner. My neighbor is an avid bass fisherman, and I almost never see him during the season. Just his partner's Bronco in front of the house. I'm already at the point where if I'm out sick, everyone asks "How's the fishing?"

Posted Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:36 pm

No ive never posted at any of the bait shops ...I stopped useing live baits about 15-20 years ago and went all artificial so I havent been to a local shop in a very long time... it might be worth looking into finding a close 1 ...there use to be 1 in New Britain and skippers in Bristol not sure if eather are still open though if not upland would be the closest .....was looking into a local bass club but had no luck with finding any contact info for 1

Posted Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:11 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links