tbob55

If its a nice day you most likely will find quite a few fisherman there!

Oh, good point! I didn't think about that!

Any other ideas??

Posted Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:56 pm

I suggested Mt Tom because it holds big fish and easy access, It's a haul for me too.
Wethersfield cove is a toilet...I have fished it many times, nice day on a weekend, central park.
Coventry...I have no interest in unless I want short eyes after dark.

How about Holbrook ??? Very Happy Laughing Wink

Posted Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:20 pm

I'd pick Holbrook over Highland. Highland over 400 acres could be tough locating fish vs Holbrook 84 acres.

Posted Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm

Holbrook pond sounds good to me

Posted Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:18 pm

I agree Lungs idea of Holbrook is a verrry gooood choice!Ample parking,easy on/off ice and some quality fish in there. This past spring I lost what would have been my PB LMB....easy 7 plus!
Still have nightmares over that one!

Posted Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Im good with Holbrook. Never been there, but it looks like a nice little pond.

So it tentatively we are looking at Holbrook on the 19th of February. Sound good to everyone?

Posted Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:53 am

ill be there.

Posted Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:19 am

tentatively I will be there
Here's a pic from the last time I fished Holbrook

Posted Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:35 am

Holbrook sounds good.

Posted Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:16 am

oh my gawwwwd,you kept the larries and took them home to eat?
or for dogfood?.....I am also tentative as of now and if I do make it out there will prob just hang out,drink and bullchit. But I will make every effort to be there.I just gotta meet this flea guy!He always gets a kick outa when ol tbob outfishes Lunger.

Posted Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:32 pm

tbob55

oh my gawwwwd,you kept the larries and took them home to eat? or for dogfood?

Ohhh Pleeeeezzzzz, you know I'm a fillet and release guy, but even I would not feed those Larries to my dogs...they are used as fertilizer in the spring . The picture is of the yummy fried perch and panfish. Laughing

Posted Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:38 pm

Tbob and lung, would a different date be better for you two? It just wouldn't be the same with out you guys! Think we need to get lung doing a sprint on video this year!

Anyone else who wants to go, but can't make that date??? Would like to see more come out this year!

Posted Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Hertzy...the date seems fine for me, I think is more of I have lost that lovin feeling for ice fishing these past couple years, but I will try to attend just the same, just don't want to promise nuttin

Posted Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Nice collection of chow!!
aqualung

tentatively I will be there
Here's a pic from the last time I fished Holbrook

Posted Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Tbob looks like you got to bring your A game thats a nice catch!

Posted Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:30 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links