Hey guys I'm starting a kayak fishing club. I'm new to this site, but am on CT Fish talk and the guys on there are interested. The goal is have a central place to bring kayak anglers together to fish, share ideas and held one another. Not looking to make money and open to all ideas. I just started a Facebook page at CT Kayak Fishing Club. I hope all will join and this maybe able to give us some leverage for tourneys. THAT BEING SAID I am planning a tourney for May 11, 2013. I have submitted the permit app for Moodus, waiting to hear back. Planning on 7-1 with food afterwards, participation is free and we will do an optional pool. Will try to get prizes donated. Will have more info once application is approved. If it does not get approved for there I will try Mansfield Hollow. I fish the Williams Lake tourney with Carp last year and had a great time.

I'm open to suggestions just PM me or send an email to A.Mason@snet.net

Posted Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:32 am

Hey Mase, welcome to the site! I'd be up for a get together/tourney, had a great time last year. But cannot commit to the May 11 date just yet. I anticipate spending all my free time chasing striper in the river by then. Also my interests lean heavily towards saltwater these days but I will make at least one of your events if you're going to take the lead on this. Just keep us posted over here and if it's happening then we won't need to plan one ourselves. Won't see me on Facebook though, don't mess with those sites, too much drama for me. Tell all the fellas at Fish Talk I said hello!

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:24 am

Just hit the "like" button on Face Book! We meet last year at Lake Williams, and it was a great day! I'd definetly be up for a tourny at Mainsfield, not sure about Moodus, or the date. Keep us informed. Looking forward to water dripping on my legs from my paddle! OH wait, I'm motorized now!!!! No more water dripping!!!!! Cool Laughing

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:33 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links