Hit Coventry lake this morning for about 5 hours. I think I caught everything that lake has swimming except for perch and pickerel.If this ain't a mixed bag I don't know what is.

3 rainbow trout
2 brown trout
2 largemouth bass
2 rock bass
1 smallmouth bass
1 walleye

I took a bunch of pictures today but not sure if I'm going to bother posting.Every fish today,well there wasn't much to them a little on the small side except for 1 rainbow and 1 brown that weren't too bad.All fish were caught in 10-16 feet of water.Caught fish on just about everything I threw.Jig and minnow,jig and Gulp-minnow,Al's goldfish spoon,shad rap and the walleye came on a drifted shiner.All fish were released to grow up and fight another day or rather so one of TBobs freinds could catch em and eat em!...........Ah screw it,here's some pictures.

Last edited by carp13 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:25 pm

Sweeeet!! nuttin like a mixed bag to keep ya guessing. Well done on a busy day on a busy lake.
Please keep releasing them...if I get a crack at em....they gonna fry Wink

Posted Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:11 pm

Lung, believe it or not,that lake was deserted yesterday! I bet there wasn't 10 boats on the lake all morning! Must have been the weather.Either that or everyone in this area was chasing those salmon at Crystal.

Posted Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:15 am

good report Ev!Did you stay dry this time?

Posted Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:44 am

Aw jeez,TBob. I was just on the phone with you, you coulda "asked" your "question" then! Very Happy

Posted Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:42 am

More fun to "yuk it up" here!

Posted Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:36 pm

keep throwing back.....More for my kid to eat...

Posted Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:27 am

Good times. That's one heck of a mixed bag, I never got a mixed bag like that. What where you throwin? Great pics keep'em comin.

Posted Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:17 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links