Is Charlie Moore really that cool
Every time I'm flipping through the channels and his show is on he casts out gets a hit and is like woow that a big one, reels it in and it's a guppy. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I have yet to Go Fish
see him catch any thing good. maybe it's just me but he's a douch bag with a few good friends Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Posted Sat May 30, 2009 11:58 pm

I agree,he's a douche-bag,infact I believe he comes from a long line of douche-bags,that must make him douche-bag royalty.And no,I've never seen him catch a good size fish,all he does is make alot of noise,he gives me a headache.

Posted Sun May 31, 2009 10:43 am

yeah good call
every time I watch his show I take 2 or 3 viccodin and then I feel better

Posted Sun May 31, 2009 2:37 pm

Yo Ev what do you think about fly fishing

Posted Sun May 31, 2009 2:38 pm

flyfishing?hmmm...I have some pretty strong opinions when it comes to that so if I offend any fellow fishfinder users I apologize in advance,one,it seems like an awful lot of work to catch little trout that can just as easily be caught with spinners or little crankbaits,two,who really wants to or even has the time to learn about all the liitle bugs that hatch in the water?Three,alot of flyfisherman are a little pretentious and give off that "holier than thow" vibe.Four,and this one REALLY burns my a**,in most states across the country,the most beautiful stretches of rivers and streams,the most productive trout waters are closed to regular joes and are flyfishing only!What the hell is that all about?Are they afraid that a couple of twelve year olds can clean out their preciuos secret holes with a dozen nightcrawlers and a couple of Zebco fishing poles that cost 20 bucks?Truth be told,they most certainly could!Drift an unweighted night crawler through any hole and your gonna get the best trout in it....Flyfishing?NO THANKS.....just my 2 cents,sorry Dave,you too flyangler and everybody else who enjoys it,it's just not for me.

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:52 am

Oh and one more thing about Charlie Moore,he's alot like Terrell Owens,I can't stand him but I find myself watching him more and more.

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:56 am

I hate that he is in every commercial during his own show. He reminds me of a used car salesman. He's all talk but his cars are junk.

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:46 pm

Thats a pretty cool opinion on fly fishing I mean I don't want to piss off any veterans but I just don't see the satisfaction of snagging fish
oh yeah check out my last trip yesterday I caught this 16lb Carp Very Happy Very Happy I also hate TO he's a drama Queen

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:23 am

You will piss off fly fishermen if you keep saying we "snag fish."

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:51 pm

J,they don't snag fish while flyfishing,they catch em just like anybody else,I don't know what gave you that idea.Maybe when they're stipping line it might look like they're trying to snag something.

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:12 pm

guy it's just a joke every one needs to relax I guess saying snag is like saying the n word or something it just appears that way to me I could personally care less for fly fishing sorry to have my own opinion

Posted Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:18 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links