Hello everyone, I'm brand new here and I currently live in Massena, Ny. My kids live in Terryville, they fished in Massena before, but when I visit them I would like to take them fishing. We've been to lake Winfield park and saw lots of sunnies there...that's an option but I would like some help in picking good spots in Terryville/Plymouth/Bristol area. Any help would be appreciated!

Posted Tue May 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Hey dimebag, welcome to the site. I'm not familiar with that area so I can't be of much help. If no one pipes in to give you any info,
you can click on the "Map View" tab above and zoom into the area and it will show you fishing areas... if you have a problem with it just pm me and I will try and help.

Posted Wed May 09, 2012 6:45 am

If anywhere will do you got Blackrock state park just otherside of rt8 trout stocked , grass lawns, picnic areas could be a lot of ppl decent shore line fishing.
Want something a little more quiet I can hook ya up with a few spots just need some info first like:

Are you shore fishing :
Age of kids (safty thing) :
How far your want to drive fron terryville area:
How far you willing to walk from car:
type of fish your after :
These factors depend on where ill send ya.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go Fish

Posted Wed May 09, 2012 10:01 am

nwdarkcloud

If anywhere will do you got Blackrock state park just otherside of rt8 trout stocked , grass lawns, picnic areas could be a lot of ppl decent shore line fishing.
Want something a little more quiet I can hook ya up with a few spots just need some info first like:

Are you shore fishing :
Age of kids (safty thing) :
How far your want to drive fron terryville area:
How far you willing to walk from car:
type of fish your after :
These factors depend on where ill send ya.

Thanks a lot!

My kids are 5, 9, 11
Well, I guess 10 to 15 miles
Doesn't matter about walking from the car
Bass, trout, bluegills, somewhere they'll catch something from the shore.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go Fish

Posted Thu May 10, 2012 9:41 am

I think I'm goin to just try lake Winfield park,,,for now,,,if kids get bored the playground is a tiny walk, someone actually pulled a pacu out of there last year, it's related to pirahhna.

Posted Fri May 18, 2012 8:21 pm

I am watching "River Monsters" on Discovery Channel.. and he was just talking about Pacu ... they can be mean.

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:23 am

glad to see you had a good time with the kids

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:14 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links